2%
49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%

By lugiaisbeast101
#85637 It's honestly really nice to see the server back and running, and it's perfectly understandable that you were out and all but next time...have and Admin or something to put it back up (Would be best for all). If you don't have an Admin, then you could always promote one of your mods suitable for the task, have a nice one Wind.

~Lugia
By tobz789
#87013 "Bug GymLeader: Open
Co-Leader: Open
Level cap: None
Location: Emerald Town" I would like to apply for bug gym leader !

IGN: tobz789
Applying for Bug
Applying for Gym leader
why do you want to apply for this gym: I love battling people and even accepting my own defeat, I adooore grass types and I enjoy being part of a server.
What would you like to see added to the server: Well, a bigger community, and another region.
How Well do you understand commands: 100%
Typing Skill [1-10]: Urrm [9.5] I guess
Time zone: France, I dunno what GMT and all that is, I know its 1 hour more than UK
Previous staff?: 12 times I have been admin, 3 times moderator, 9 times gym leader, 2 times co-owner and 3 times owner :)
When did you start playing pixelmon: well i think it was 0.4 update

Please accept me and get the server running as soon as possible :) - Toby
By Windjoe
tobz789 wrote:"Bug GymLeader: Open
Co-Leader: Open
Level cap: None
Location: Emerald Town" I would like to apply for bug gym leader !

IGN: tobz789
Applying for Bug
Applying for Gym leader
why do you want to apply for this gym: I love battling people and even accepting my own defeat, I adooore grass types and I enjoy being part of a server.
What would you like to see added to the server: Well, a bigger community, and another region.
How Well do you understand commands: 100%
Typing Skill [1-10]: Urrm [9.5] I guess
Time zone: France, I dunno what GMT and all that is, I know its 1 hour more than UK
Previous staff?: 12 times I have been admin, 3 times moderator, 9 times gym leader, 2 times co-owner and 3 times owner :)
When did you start playing pixelmon: well i think it was 0.4 update

Please accept me and get the server running as soon as possible :) - Toby
Please apply on the forums
JOIN THE TEAM