6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By Windjoe
Miniosp11 wrote:Hay Windy This Is My Application For Moderator

IGN:miniosp11
What would you like to see added to the server: Teams, Well Known Places From The Game Like The Distorsian World
What will you do to help the server: I will help out people who need assistance, do gyms when the leaders ain't online, help build if you ever need help, I will rebuild what has been griefed and more
How Well do you understand commands: 9 and a half
Typing Skill [1-10]:9
Time zone: UTC/GMT +1
Previous staff?: 5 times I have been admin, 7 times I have been moderator and I have been co-owner 2 times so very experience
When did you start playing pixelmon: when Pixelmon Started (im a hardcore pokemon fan)
Command Understanding: uh..... I done that question

And another thing I know you from Justiscraft so we know each other :D

Hail Ditto :lol:
This is a really good application, I'll definitely consider it! Would you mind starting off as gym leader so I can see if your good for the job?

By emerald_ice
Miniosp11 wrote:Hay Windy This Is My Application For Moderator

IGN:miniosp11
What would you like to see added to the server: Teams, Well Known Places From The Game Like The Distorsian World
What will you do to help the server: I will help out people who need assistance, do gyms when the leaders ain't online, help build if you ever need help, I will rebuild what has been griefed and more
How Well do you understand commands: 9 and a half
Typing Skill [1-10]:9
Time zone: UTC/GMT +1
Previous staff?: 5 times I have been admin, 7 times I have been moderator and I have been co-owner 2 times so very experience
When did you start playing pixelmon: when Pixelmon Started (im a hardcore pokemon fan)
Command Understanding: uh..... I done that question

And another thing I know you from Justiscraft so we know each other :D

Hail Ditto :lol:

Oh lord. That post gave me a seizure, anyway. I'd like to know what servers you've been staff on- send me their Ips in a Pm. Also, Can you be mature at the age of 13?
By Windjoe
Eevees are cool wrote:IGN: Atomicblaze1
Applying for normal
Applying co gym leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: I like battling people
What would you like to see added to the server: A better tree of beginning!

Timezone: ETS
Previous Staff: None
I don't see why not to accept this, we can always use more co-leaders when the leader isn't on! You know the ip atomic, just ask staff ingame for your
pokemon.
By DritzDuhSexy
#48542 IGN: DritzDuhSexy
What Gym are you applying for?: Flying Type
Co-Leader or Leader: Co-Leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym?: I want to apply for this gym because i saw that there was no co-leader so i would like to be the back up since the server will have a lot of new players.
What would you like to see be added to the server: Houses that we can buy and a Battle Frontier.

Time Zone: Pacific
Previous Staff?: I was a Builder and an Op in a couple of different servers but they are both gone now.
Age(Optional): 12 turning 13 in October 12
By zero_breaker
SSJMelon wrote:Guys is the server offline or is there a port because I haven't been able to connect. :/

the server crashes a lot, don't worry, we're getting a host soon :3
JOIN THE TEAM