2%
49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%

By Articuno437
#51683 Yeah! Make sure to visit me when you get up to the town I am in!

Haaahahhahhaha!!! I can't belive I'm the grass gym leader again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Css1234567890123
shadowrokcs90 wrote:IGN:Shadowrocks90
What Gym are you applying for: Bug
Co Gymleader or Gymleader:co gym leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym:well next to water types bug have been my second favorite Pokemon one in particular is Scyther
What would you like to see added to the server: more Pokemon other than that nothing,OK may be attack animation so we can see a water gun fire out would be cool but I'm not complaining about whats already here.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: no what kind of prizes do i get because I'm fair to all people if they beat me then so be it
Will you respect staff:yes i will respect the staff with whole hearten loyalty

Time Zone:MST...I live in AZ
Previous Staff?: none
Age[Optional]:21

Accepted, the server is open now, get the IP from the main post!

We will have Emerald give you your pokes, or somebody who is on the staff.
By bookwormmermaid
#51692 Wow this server sounds really great. I just learned about pixelmon and i fell in love with it but i really wanted a multiplayer experiance. So I'm definitely going to check it out.
By DritzDuhSexy
#51744 IGN: DritzDuhSexy
Can write good stories or short dialogue easily to make a good conversation with NPC?: If the town i put the quest in inspires me well enough then i can make a really good quest.
Do you have good grammer?: Yes, I do. In school I never make a mistake in my grammer.
Do you understand custom NPC's well and how long have you used it?: I understand custom NPCs well enough and i've used it for about 6 months.
What type of quest would you like to add?: Something that would benefit in a players pokemon journey.
By Mitcch
#51748 Ign: Miitcch

What gym are you applying for: fire gym

Co gymleader or gymleader: Co gl

Why do you want to apply for the gym: I am highly interested in fire type pokemon since a young age. I'm skilled when it comes to them, and I have a lot of experience being a gl, let alone a co gl, on different servers. I can be fairly active when I'm not at work, and I have also developed a liking to the server. I'm highly skilled when it comes to being a trainer and I would love to help out with the server anyway I can.

What would you like to see added to the server: Maybe a level cap for a trianer's pokemon when challenging a gym. Buy able houses would be a nice addition and the coin exchange in the pokemon marts could be ATMs. That would be cool.

Would you try to abuse prizes: I don't like the fact of abusing. If you can do nothing legitly, den y play?

Will you respect staff: yes

Timezone: CST
JOIN THE TEAM