2%
49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%

By Windjoe
xReliquia wrote:It seems like there are quite a few 5th gym leaders at 4 at the moment, and a lack of 6th leaders, So is it possible to request a transfer to 6th co leader?
Yeah you can switch.
By kingfrench66
#55984 IGN: kingfrench66
What Gym are you applying for: Water Type
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Gymleader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: I love Pokémon and Minecraft, also with previous servers i have had good respect from everyone.
What would you like to see added to the server: Hmm...... Tricky the server is already amazing.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: No I will not abuse anything or anyone.
Will you respect staff: Yes I respect everyone no matter their condition.

Time Zone: GMT - Wales (don't worry i don't speak Welsh)
Previous Staff?: Previous servers: Flying Type Gymleader, Moderator, Admin, Owner, VIP, Builder, Co-Moderator.
Age[Optional]: 16
Byxaviarrob
#56061 IGN: xaviarrob
Will you respect staff and players: Of course
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: I will not pull a Legend (if you know what I mean) <3
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): Nope no need to
Pictures of your builds:
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: Compared to some of the things I've seen in the server so far 9-11
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: I want to fix up Region 1 where some things look bad, and then move to region two.
JOIN THE TEAM