49%
6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By lyanda
#49947 IGN: Lyanda
What Gym are you applying for: Dragon or maybe Fire but I really want to be a dragon leader:)
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Co Gymleader/ Gymleader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: I really love dragon-types and Fire types and it seems really fun
What would you like to see added to the server: By looking at the things you have now, I have seen all the artwork which is really pretty and I think I would like to see secret areas in which you can find certain pokemon or legendary pokemon, like in the games where certain pokemon come out in the night or certain areas. Also I think that if you add more regions you should make more gyms, but something different like a fossil type gymleader (which I wouldnt mind being;))

Time Zone: Pacific
Previous Staff?: None
Age[Optional]: 18

By jspurlin
#49994 Builder/Gym Leader Application

IGN: Jaypaw99
What Gym are you applying for: Fire
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Co Gym Leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Because I like this server and I wanna add some flair to it :3
What would you like to see added to the server: Honestly, I havent been through the whole server enough to know what else it needs...

Time Zone: Mountain
Previous Staff?: Op and Gym Leader on JustisCraft
Age[Optional]: 16

Pictures of your builds: http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/jaypa ... t=3&page=1 most of the builds I could get pictures of
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: I'd say... 7?
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Any of them :D I love to build and will do anything you wonderful people tell me to do.
By Windjoe
lyanda wrote:IGN: Lyanda
What Gym are you applying for: Dragon or maybe Fire but I really want to be a dragon leader:)
Why do you want to apply for this gym: I really love dragon-types and Fire types and it seems really fun
What would you like to see added to the server: By looking at the things you have now, I have seen all the artwork which is really pretty and I think I would like to see secret areas in which you can find certain pokemon or legendary pokemon, like in the games where certain pokemon come out in the night or certain areas. Also I think that if you add more regions you should make more gyms, but something different like a fossil type gymleader (which I wouldnt mind being;))

Accepted! Thanks for applying, server will open in a few days. When it opens ask myself or staff ingame for your gym pokes.
By Windjoe
jspurlin wrote:Builder/Gym Leader Application

IGN: Jaypaw99
What Gym are you applying for: Fire
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Co Gym Leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Because I like this server and I wanna add some flair to it :3
What would you like to see added to the server: Honestly, I havent been through the whole server enough to know what else it needs...

Time Zone: Mountain
Previous Staff?: Op and Gym Leader on JustisCraft
Age[Optional]: 16

Pictures of your builds: http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/jaypa ... t=3&page=1 most of the builds I could get pictures of
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: I'd say... 7?
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Any of them :D I love to build and will do anything you wonderful people tell me to do.
Accepted! I know you build well. :)
By lyanda
Windjoe wrote:
lyanda wrote:IGN: Lyanda

Accepted! Thanks for applying, server will open in a few days. When it opens ask myself or staff ingame for your gym pokes.

Thanks for accepting me!!! XD I'll be waiting till then;)
By Windjoe
Miniosp11 wrote:i thought of an epic idea.
you could build the spear pillar (where you catch dialga and palkia in the sinnoh games) with 2 statues of dialga and palkia it would be totally epic

this is kinda what it looks like but there is some missing(in case you didn't know what it was) :D

Hail Ditto
Your idea was added, thanks for suggesting it!

IGN: DanSkool
Pictures of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/okXF0#2
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 8
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: I'd love to do any, as long as I can help out the server :)
Thanks for applying! Before I accept you as builder can you show me ingame on the server things you can build? This is just to be safe sometimes pictures aren't their own builds, I'll PM you the ip.
By Miniosp11
#50143 Hay Windy This Is My Re-Application For Moderator

IGN:miniosp11
What would you like to see added to the server: Teams, Well Known Places From The Game
What will you do to help the server: I will help out people who need assistance, do gyms when the leaders ain't online, help build if you ever need help, I will rebuild what has been griefed and more
How Well do you understand commands: 9 and a half
Typing Skill [1-10]:9
Time zone:UTC/GMT +1
Previous staff?: 5 times I have been admin, 7 times I have been moderator and I have been co-owner 2 times so very experience
When did you start playing pixelmon: when Pixelmon Started (im a hardcore pokemon fan)
Command Understanding: uh..... I done that question
:D

And another thing I know you from Justiscraft so we know each other :D

Hail Ditto :lol:

i dunno why i reposted but oh well
:D
By Kyiv
#50381 HEY JOE!!!!

IGN: Kyiv_
What would you like to see added to the server: Sexy Pixelart!
What will you do to help the server: Build Pixelart!!! and also help manage those imbeciles
How Well do you understand commands:I own a few other servers as you have joined one of them.
Typing Skill[1-10]: 9.5

Timezone:Malaysian Time 13 hrs ahead atm but when I get back Central Time USA
Age[Optional]: 14
Previous staff?: Owner on my server? does that count?
When did you start playing pixelmon: Middle of March

I hope you can Consider me! :)
By Miniosp11
#50393 Ma Builder Application:

IGN:Miniosp11
Builds:http://miniosp11.imgur.com/all/
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: 6-7
What Do you want to work on: im thinking of helping with the 2nd region

I hope you can atleast consider me.

Miniosp11
JOIN THE TEAM