6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By Percyjackson424
#54427 IGN: Percyjackson424
What would you like to see added to the server:nothing everything is perfect
Are you mature: I am mature to certian things like people breaking the rules and disrespecting other people but i can be very fun also
Will you respect staff above you: Yes i respect everyone who is on the server
Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you: Yes i would
What will you do to help the server: I will help enforce the rules and answer questions for people and make sure everything is ok.
How Well do you understand commands: I understand most commands.
Typing Skill[1-10]: I would say a 7
Timezone: Central
When did you start playing pixelmon: I started playing pixelmon at the start of January
You can start me off slow and make me jr.mod and see how i do for about 1-2 weeks

By Windjoe
Mitcch wrote:IGN:Miitcch
What would you like to see added to the server:
The server is already great, I really don't see anything else to be added. The first region is great,and the second seems to be coming along very well. Level caps for gyms in the second region would be great, it would help force ppl to start over again with there pokemon and such. Also, maybe a housing system should be incorporated..allowing people to buy them...der could also be a post office system:D.

Are you mature:Yes,lol

Will you respect staff above you:Yes..cause if I don't, what is the use of being a mod,lol.

Will you respect trainers as they are the same rank as you:Yes

Have you donated:As of now no, but I am playing on.

What will you do to help the server:What all I can. Ive been helping with the second region as well as helping to generate ideas in order to make the server funnier for the many people who play on it.

How Well do you understand commands:Very.

Typing Skill[1-10]:
Timezone:{CST} Central Standard Time

Age[Optional]: 17..my birthday July 23:D

Previous staff?: I was staff on one of my own servers.

When did you start playing pixelmon:Around 2months ago, but I understand it all.

I think you for viewing this app, and I hope to be working with you all soon:D
Not yet Miitcch, I'll wait a few weeks to see if your still dedicated and active on the server. Thanks applying.
By Turtman9899
#54496 Y'know, I usually have some kind of intro here when I apply for positions, but I can't really think of much XD. I guess all I have to say is I've decided to apply for a co-leader position since I'm going to get a lot more active starting tomorrow. My new computer is in the process of being set up. It has to update overnight, so I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow, and I hope you like the app :3

IGN: Turtman9899
What Gym are you applying for: 3rd Gym Leader, AKA Grass Gym
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Co-Leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Well I did like the gym leader experience before alpine was that busy, I love the grass type, and considering the server is slowly getting more and more popular, the first few gyms will need a few leaders, and this one only has one (currently)
What would you like to see added to the server: Well with what I've seen, it's pretty good as is now. I think the staff should start working on the second region in a few weeks, though.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: Nope, I mean seriously, do you think I would try to do that?:P
Will you respect staff: Of course! I already respect them as is, heck I already am one! XD

Time Zone: EST
Previous Staff?: Well for gym leader, I was the first gym leader on alpine for about 2 and 1/2 months, so I think I can handle a gym XD. Also been an admin and co-owner on Noobcraft, am a current jr. mod on the server, and was mod on alpine for a day (don't ask XD)
Age[Optional]: 13, 14 in September
By Windjoe
Turtman9899 wrote:Y'know, I usually have some kind of intro here when I apply for positions, but I can't really think of much XD. I guess all I have to say is I've decided to apply for a co-leader position since I'm going to get a lot more active starting tomorrow. My new computer is in the process of being set up. It has to update overnight, so I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow, and I hope you like the app :3

IGN: Turtman9899
What Gym are you applying for: 3rd Gym Leader, AKA Grass Gym
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Co-Leader
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Well I did like the gym leader experience before alpine was that busy, I love the grass type, and considering the server is slowly getting more and more popular, the first few gyms will need a few leaders, and this one only has one (currently)
What would you like to see added to the server: Well with what I've seen, it's pretty good as is now. I think the staff should start working on the second region in a few weeks, though.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: Nope, I mean seriously, do you think I would try to do that?:P
Will you respect staff: Of course! I already respect them as is, heck I already am one! XD

Time Zone: EST
Previous Staff?: Well for gym leader, I was the first gym leader on alpine for about 2 and 1/2 months, so I think I can handle a gym XD. Also been an admin and co-owner on Noobcraft, am a current jr. mod on the server, and was mod on alpine for a day (don't ask XD)
Age[Optional]: 13, 14 in September
Accepted! We do need more grass gym leaders.
By bookwormmermaid
#54523 NOOO i have the error and cant log on. well heres my pokemon team in case it had to be deleted. And the Rapidash was not on my team it was the aerodactyl.
Attachments
2013-07-07_22.13.35.png
2013-07-07_22.13.35.png (56.09 KiB) Viewed 758 times
2013-07-07_22.15.50.png
2013-07-07_22.15.50.png (82.61 KiB) Viewed 758 times
By Windjoe
bookwormmermaid wrote:NOOO i have the error and cant log on. well heres my pokemon team in case it had to be deleted. And the Rapidash was not on my team it was the aerodactyl.
Thanks for the pics, I'll respawn em when you are back online :)
JOIN THE TEAM