ByEnderHunter2019
#56573 Minecraft Username:Lakers36
Pokemon games you own (all):Blue,Crystal,HeartGold,SoulSilver,Black,White,Platinum,Diamond,Pearl,Emerald,Ruby.
Experience with NetBattle:no
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com:no

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? I play on PokeMMo

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? Because I love the excitement of battling trainers

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? Yes almost all the time im on

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? If needed yes

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) I am willing to do that as long as I can have personal pokemon for non-gym battles
By Kuwoobie
EnderHunter2019 wrote:Minecraft Username:Lakers36
Pokemon games you own (all):Blue,Crystal,HeartGold,SoulSilver,Black,White,Platinum,Diamond,Pearl,Emerald,Ruby.

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? I play on PokeMMo

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? Because I love the excitement of battling trainers

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? Yes almost all the time im on

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? If needed yes

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) I am willing to do that as long as I can have personal pokemon for non-gym battles

Hi Lakers36. Currenly all positions are filled but I'll keep you posted if anything comes up.
By Moltres11
#57611 Minecraft Username: Regice1223

Pokemon games you own (all):,HeartGold,SoulSilver,Black2,White2,Platinum,Diamond,Pearl,Emerald,

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? Yes PokeMMO

I Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? Its fun when battling other players and you are sort of "Noticed".

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? Yep

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? yes

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) Yes if you dudes spawn me a moltres and lemme chuck a nest ball at it. (i'm lazy) :lol:
By pyrowolf1522
#57674 Minecraft Username: budderis1 (i'm using my friends account he doesn't play this
Pokemon games you own (all): i own all except for the pokemon black and white 2 (i got black and white 1 just not 2)
Experience with NetBattle: could never do it i couldn't get my WIFI to work for DS.
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: i never heard of it. (i'm on the website right now)

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? no, this is my first trying it

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? cause i believe i can beat every one, cause i know everything about pokemon (i have a life, i just got no friends to play with) [if i do be a gym leader would have to say i would choose either water or fire]

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? yes

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? idk
By Breloom
pyrowolf1522 wrote:o ps can u plz make map bigger i cant find a tree that isn't in a faction any where

How about I just give you a sapling instead? If you see me online (User is Fliktrikz) just give me a shout and I'll teleport to you.
JOIN THE TEAM