By bagebers123
#123166 We need more agls and staff. Staff applivations are on the first page of this forum. To be an agl you need to ask a gl on the server to take you up as an agl.
By kmks_respawn
#123382 Minecraft Username: kmks_respawn
Pokemon games you own (all): red blue yellow crystal heart gold soul silver silver gold black white black 2 white 2 platinum diamond pearl x. Maybe more...
Can you work well in a team-like environment?: Yes i do work well with others on poke heaven because.
Can you take constructive criticism and be polite to your fellow Builders?: Yes criticism is what makes me better!!!

What are some things you have built? (This would be a great place to put in some screenshots of past builds): Sky (or others) i could show u some of my builds is u so wish. :d

Admin application: I would like to be an admin/mod to just help out since all staff are busy now since people are losing pokemon items and such. I also have been playing on these servers for quite a bit now. i normally find things not yet claimed by admins or broken and could be able to assist with that. i have donated quite a sum of money to the server so that it keeps running and everyone enjoys it. i have recently been promoted to e4 and would love to be a mod/admin as well to help fellow e4 members or normal players / GLs.

More info: when i see someone saying they need help it really hurts me to see no admins on (i know the reason no admins are on is because they are really busy) and I'm usually on until 11pm on weekends and at least 7:30 pm on week ends. also my time zone is PST and when it is 11pm for kuw it would only be 6 or 5 pm for me and i would be able to help players then. i have also shown admins commands they never knew before as for example a player was astounded my the amount of money shanon (ShanyBaby) had i then told them that she could use /ecogive she then told me that she didn't know about that command and thanked me.
Hope u consider -kmk
By BlackBeard
#123787 Minecraft Username:
BlackBeardGamer

What position are you interested in? :

What experience do you have with said position?
(Have you been an admin/moderator/builderbefore? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):

Well, When I was at least 3 I loved pokemon every since then i have been mad on it.
I was a Master on the DS, great player I had a level 153, and a level 200. (POSSIBLE)
Spent a long time on it and its good to see Pixelmon come out. I've been playing Pixelmon
for at least 4 months. I love playing the game and im an experienced stafff on minecraft
classic and some major servers, e.g. Skydoesminecraft server

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I am sorry but i have none. :(

Signed

BBG
By diego45991
#124333 Minecraft Username:
Diego4599

What position are you interested in? : Elite 4

What experience do you have with said position? I am right now atm Cianwood Gym leader.
(Have you been an admin/moderator/builderbefore? If so, where? I have been admin on gizmoservers and right now cianwood gl
on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have play lots of pokemon showdown with other members of the server and some e4 and i play some pokemon x y during this days with my real life friends (school friends)

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) There is some videos on the skype chat and mabe this days i will put some videos if it is need.

I think i am very good player on the server i have been playing for a while and sometimes i think i should get a lie better and my hopes are thx for being e4 i could be better and in the future i could show i could be one of the best pokemon trainers on the server but i just have to train better and make new friends
Thx for reading this app Staff members and others
Take care -Diego :D
By Sprinklezzzz
#124584 Minecraft Username: My minecraft username is Sprinklezzzz

What position are you interested in? : I am very interested in applying for moderator since you have the positon open.

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): i am very experienced with most positions and some coding. Im also a very experienced co-owner of another server that was shut down because of the lack of funds. I also have experience with admin, moderator, and builder. In pixelmon no but in pokemon x/y yes.. I love to trade and battle other players, not so much trade thought.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: i cant really give screenshots since i have recently formated my computer because of the fact i had a trojan horse.

Extra information: i am aware of the fact i may not get the position because of how many people are/ will apply for it. I am very experienced with most plugins and willing to help out in Anyway possible. I can help out the owners and staff if needed and also the players :D. Therefore i am just gonna have to wait paciently to find out if i have gotten the position.

Sincerely,

Sprinklezzzz
By diego45991
#124677 Hello Its me diego4599 [Elite4]
I would like to Apply for Hoen Head Builder/Moderator.
Why I apply for Mod? I have seen during the last days the server has been getting a lot of people online that even the server last night almost got full and Only Kuw Can help during night for americans due most the admins are for europe and others. So I figure out That I could help a little bit more on the server by giving the help as moderator. I have been admin on gizmokitpvp and Moderator on GizmoPrison (Server still up) So I think I could say In other words I am not new for being Moderator.
Why I apply for Head Builder? I always have try to get better at building during the last 3years I have been playing minecraft and at the begining I find my self Kinda bad ): . Sense that day I have been looking Via youtube some builds that I could do So it can get me better at building and other stuff and Then 2 years later I build maps for Hunger games with a Team of Builders and around this last 2 week I post a Builder App (There you can see some of my builds) And I have show some staff and Gym leaders and other e4 my recent builds and In the future Hope If I get it Start Building Hoen Map for me Up and running.

Thx for Reading my application and I hope all people have a nice day Take Care -Diego ;)
By Cheprens
#124879 Minecraft Username: Chepren

Admin application
What position are you interested in? : Admin, youtuber, builder, Pokemon League Champion (Johto)(lol jk), Elite 4

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have been an admin of 3 differint servers as well as co-owner of one, and owner of my own server. I currently have a youtube(small but has a good bit of hits) and will be making more videos soon. I have been a builder on 5 servers (2 that are public, 1 that went public, and 2 that even thow everything was ready).

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: um... I dont have proof anymore due to me getting a new computer.

Elite 4 application:
Pokemon games you own (all): Pokemon blue, gold, emerald, leaf green, platinum, black, wight, black 2, wight 2, X, and i have a pre-order for the new remakes as well
Experience with NetBattle: None
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: None

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? No but i wish to be

Why do you want to be Elite 4? Because I have always wanted to be part of the Elite 4 scene PH started almost a year ago. On top of that I am on the servers once a day for a few hours and i will be able to be on more now that i will be out of school soon

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges? Yes

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule?at almost any time

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) Of corse
By bagebers123
#124895 I already posted this once, but it had a lot of grammer, wording, and some conceiseness problems. So here is my redited application.

What position are you interested in? :  Admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have never been an admin or mod, ever, but you always need to start somewhere .

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I don't believe those are necessary for applying to be an admin.

Extra Info: I may have no experience, but that only makes me want to try even harder to prove that I can be anadmin. I've been on this server for over 9 months. I've started from the bottom of the server to finally become the champion on the johto server. Now that I have accomplished my goal of being champion, I now want to only help the server and give new players an even better experience on this server then when I first joined it. I would never dream of misusing my power except only to help fellow players. I will, to the best my abilities, stop fights and end any conflicts calmly and peacefully. I have seen and understand situations in which an admin had to ban someone, so I can assure you that if any type scenario like that should occur, you can count on me to to do fulfil my duties as an admin. I may need a lot of help and training to to get used to all the plugins and any other opped powers, but I am a fast learner, and I promise you, if you accept me as an admin I will not disappoint you. 
Thank you for reading this,
Bagebers123

I would very much appreciate it if I could get a reply to my app, wether it be on this forum or on the server.
JOIN THE TEAM