By Kuwoobie
#50380 Caving to player demands, we now have survival wilderness for people to diggy diggy hole in. We are also now using factions for players to claim chunks of land with. Grab a boat and find ya an island!

Do /warp survival to get started!
By Breloom
Kuwoobie wrote:Caving to player demands, we now have survival wilderness for people to diggy diggy hole in. We are also now using factions for players to claim chunks of land with. Grab a boat and find ya an island!

Btw, the /f sethome command is broken, it always says im not in my faction (Elite4)'s claimed land even though i was standing on the spot where I created the faction, I ended up disbanding my old faction (and losing 900 dollars) from this bug.
By Kuwoobie
Breloom wrote:
Kuwoobie wrote:Caving to player demands, we now have survival wilderness for people to diggy diggy hole in. We are also now using factions for players to claim chunks of land with. Grab a boat and find ya an island!

Btw, the /f sethome command is broken, it always says im not in my faction (Elite4)'s claimed land even though i was standing on the spot where I created the faction, I ended up disbanding my old faction (and losing 900 dollars) from this bug.

I just tested it and was unable to replicate this bug. It seems to be working just fine. Did you type /f claim before typing /f home? It does not automatically claim land in the spot where you created the faction.
By Breloom
Kuwoobie wrote:
Breloom wrote:

I just tested it and was unable to replicate this bug. It seems to be working just fine. Did you type /f claim before typing /f home? It does not automatically claim land in the spot where you created the faction.

That is exactly what happened. Thanks for the help :)
JOIN THE TEAM