By Kuwoobie
#49547 Oh yea. We were just talking about that. We are building your chamber now. What type of pokemon would you like to by your theme? I will also hook you up with pokemon you could use.

So far our Elite 4 are:

Dragon
Ice
Fire
???? (you)

By Breloom
Kuwoobie wrote:Oh yea. We were just talking about that. We are building your chamber now. What type of pokemon would you like to by your theme? I will also hook you up with pokemon you could use.

So far our Elite 4 are:

Dragon
Ice
Fire
???? (you)

Could I go Blue-Style, with no particular type?
Team:
Hitmonchan
Archeops
Slowbro
Magneton
Gengar

If not, then I will choose fighting.
Team:
Primeape
Machamp
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Machamp
By Breloom
Kuwoobie wrote:Ok Breloom I'll try to catch you (pun intended) online tomorrow. I'm off work for two days and will be pretty much on the server the entire time.

That sounds good :)

EDIT:
good thing it's two days, because something came up and I can't get on today, but I can definitely tomorrow.
By Breloom
Kuwoobie wrote:*BARF!* Are you kidding? XD Oh by the way, some of our players are building you a really amazing and epic Elite 4 chamber for fighting types!

I'll have a screenshot later.

Yes I know I haven't been able to get on much, but it seems like just this week i've been really unlucky :P

Anyways, can't wait to see the chamber :D
By Kuwoobie
Breloom wrote:
Kuwoobie wrote:*BARF!* Are you kidding? XD Oh by the way, some of our players are building you a really amazing and epic Elite 4 chamber for fighting types!

I'll have a screenshot later.

Yes I know I haven't been able to get on much, but it seems like just this week i've been really unlucky :P

Anyways, can't wait to see the chamber :D

Alright then. I'll see you on tomorrow maybe then :P
By Breloom
#50205 E4 moves and items:

-Primeape (King Kong)
@ Choice Band
Close Combat
Earthquake
Rock Slide
U-turn

-Archeops (Jurassic)
@ Nothing