By Cheprens
#126899 Minecraft Username: Cheprens

What position are you interested in? : Builder/Admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? I have had experience building and admining a server, as well as owning one at one point witch you know.

Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I battles other alot in pokemon X and in pixelmon. Now i am out of school i will have more time devoted to the server.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I can get them soon and/or skype them to you.

By sea7619
#127099 Minecraft Username: Sea7619
Pokemon games you own (all): Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal, FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soulsilver, White, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness
Experience with NetBattle: None
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: I have quite a bit of experience with pokemon showdow. I play rather frequently, and often use it to test out teams.

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities?
No, aside from a small creative server I play with my friends, but I don't believe that counts as a pokemon league.
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?
Because I enjoy testing a trainers' strength to prove if they're really ready to move onto the Elite 4 or not.
Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges?
Yes, I typically log in once a day at least as long as there is nothing keeping me from doing so.
How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule?
I don't typically run a schedule, but instead I just accept any challenges I receive when I'm online, given that I can.
Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) Yes, I will gladly prepare my own team fit for gym leader standards.
By lightningfast123
#127100 Minecraft Username:lightningfast123
Pokemon games you own (all):X,Y,Black.Red,Black 2, Soul Silver, Silver, Heart Gold, Pearl, Gale of Darkness
Experience with NetBattle:
No
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com:
I have played quite a lot most of the time fooling around but also seeing if a team will work

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities?
Yes although I am not really being active anymore
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader?
To help out the server and to challenge more people to make my experience more fun. I would also like to see who will be a true champion.

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges?
yes I will be able to unless if i have something big

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule?
two times a week preferably over a weekend i may be able to get on three times a week most of the time i have around 2-3 hours of homework + studying

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started)
Yes I am happy to train a team up to the standards
By lightningfast123
#127105 This is lightningfast123 Sorry about throwing a tantrum about not getting gl or agl I am very stupid sometimes and then I can be even stupider when mad so may i please be unbanned i will not throw a tantrum anymore and I know how stupid i was but hopefully you understand and I will understand if i do not be unbanned
By Irishbatman475
#127112 Minecraft Username:Irishbatman475
Pokemon Games You own(all):Platinum,Heart Gold,White,Mystery Dungeon.
Experience with Net Battle:None
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com:None
Are you part of any pokemon Leagues or communities:No
Why do you want to be a gym leader?:Because I want to battle everyday and have a meaning.
Will you be able to login atleast once a week to accept challenges?:Yes I am on almost every day.
How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule:Almost everyday.
Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your gyms specifications?(Type and level cap of 60--server admins will help you get started):Yes.
By Lizards867
#127121 Application for Fuchsia Gym Leader or any Apprentice Gym Leader available
Minecraft IGN: Lizards867
Pokemon Games Owned (all): Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Leafgreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soulsilver, Black, White, Black2, White2, X
Experience with NetBattle: None
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: I play rather frequently (Tyranitards) in RU and OU and have won a tournaments for RU http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rubeta-114391856
Are you part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? No, only with a few chums/ pokemon showdown
Why do you want to be Gym Leader: I want to test my battling skills and the skills of my peers and become a challenge for all challengers.
Will you be able to come on atleast one hour a week to accept challenges? Yes, I'm on for a few hours everyday.
How often will you be able accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule? Pretty often, the only times I won't be able to take challenges will be during events, other than that I'm pretty flexible to battle.
Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? Yes, I know how to team build and that each GL team gets a wildcard. I know where to find most pokes and their typings so I will have no problem with that, and EV training is easy for me.
By NecroPixle
#127174 Minecraft Username: MineIsCraft237
Pokemon games you own (all): Diamond Pearl Platnium Heartgold Black White Black 2 White 2 Pokemon X
Experience with NetBattle: i dont use it
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com: I go on it alot

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities? I used to be

Why do you want to be a Gym Leader? Because I love being gym leaders for other servers but they shut off so im trying to find a new place and i love having people challenging me and having my own gym just makes me happy on the inside

Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges?yes i can be on for like 2 hours on week days (summer it will be like 10) and like all of weekends

How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule?as often as i can

Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 60-- server admins can help you get started) I mean sure if I want somthing i will be determined to get it and i want the black thorn gym and the level 35-45
By Byakuya
#127216 Minecraft IGN: ByakuyaKuchikiMC

Position: Beginning with Moderator.

Experience: Not only have I been moderator on other servers but I have also been an admin on two servers, helper on many servers, and builder on a few. As a moderator I have been trusted with many privileges before and I took every single one seriously. I followed every rule given to me and didn't speak out of term unless given permission to. My good friends who I travel to every server with have seen me in action. Not saying that they will vouch for me and may have some bad reports on me , not a lot, but they have seen me be a great role model to many people on the server. I help a lot around the server when it is needed and with a handy-dandy rule book by my side I can remember it by heart and help anyone who needs my assistance. I am a great addition to many of the staff teams I have joined in the past and I promise I can be just as better, even more, in this group.

Interaction: In pixelmon I tend to not battle others unless it is a gym leader because I'm mostly leveling up my pokemon for the long run. Yet, if anyone is in need of a battle and want me to assist them I will always be glad to stop whatever unimportant thing I am doing to help out that individual. I have not had any experience on X/Y for I really dislike the new generations. Not trying to diss anyone but it's just not my thing. I have not heard of this Pokemonshowdown.com so I can't say I have and experience with it but I am sure to give it a go when I have the time.

Photo's/Proof: I am truly sorry for not having any photo proof of my well doing but again I can mention my good friends who have been with me on every server and have seen me in action. Just message me and I can always tell you their IGN's and skypes to get in contact with them. Otherwise, it would be great to just let me show you by giving me a chance, like an open time period, to show you how great I am at this position.

Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope you can add me to your staff team for the server.
By LeafGreen24
#127218 Minecraft Username: LeafGreen24

What position are you interested in? : Moderator

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):

I have experience with being a mod because I'm a mod on another server also I do small developer work on mini game servers. I have battled a couple of Pixelmon players on pokemon showdown and on Pokemon X. i also have experience with players and keeping order on the server. I watch the chat well watching for caps and swearing, also I take immediate action of controlling something with force if needed.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:

I'm Sorry I do not have link to my work or pictures but I'm a moderator on pokeballers.com just check out Leafgreen24 when on pokeballers. I also run a private Pixelmon server and can keep it going nicely.

That's all and plz accept me
By CoolMan115125
#127286 Hello Kuwoobie ShanyBaby And All Admins! My Ign Is 115125 And I Would Love To Be Mod.

First Lets Start With Age: I Am 15
(I Hope It Doesn't Matter What Age Though)

Now The Experience: I Have Owned 3 Pixelmon Servers! Yes They Were Not Small, Sadly I Didn't Have Enough Time (Believe Me Or Not I Have Owned 3....) I Am Admin On 2. Hope This Counts As Expirience! Moving On

Play Any Pokémon Or Pokémon Showdown: Yes I Have Played A Lot Of Pokémon, But No Showdown Sorry.... What Games Have I Played? I Have Played Pokémon Gold, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Black 1 & 2, And Just Pokémon White, And I Have Played Pokémon X & Y! Next

Reason For Mod (Even Though I Don't Have To): I Am Really Nice To Everyone On The Server. I Have No Like Rivals And Stuff. I Do Not Abuse Anything I Get. Although I Am Nice I Can Punish People Who Are Disobeying The Rules. I Love To Help Alot (No Joke I Try Everything I Have To Help Someone) I Try However Someone Is In Need. Another Reason Is That Since I Have Owned 3 Pixemon Servers And Vanilla Servers, I Know A Lot Of Plugins Name Any One And I Bet I Can Show You How To Use It! Also I Can Get On 1 To 4 Hours A Day! Those Are My Reasons!

Ending (I Know I Am So Sorry For. Long One...): If You Guys Pick Me Everyone Won't Regret It. If I Am Picked I Will Do Anything And Everything You Want Me To Do! If You Don't Pick Me (I Strongly Advise You Don't) I Won't Be Mad I Am Still Happy To Be Part Of This Wonderful Server/Community!

~Sincerely 115125 (P.S I Am
Sorry For All Caps Please
Don't Count It Against Me
Please & Thankyou!)
JOIN THE TEAM