By AnDwHaT5
#52620 Question what does your sig do? Does it advertising helping services or the support of a side mod for inspiration toward the dev's? Or does it just advertise your server. Sure mine as a add for my server but one. The rest is for helping the community if they need it. Dont judge good deeds and it isnt half i have seen bigger. You have a add only for ur server in ur sig and bumped your post 6 times currently setting a new record of what i have ever seen. gday.
By Kuwoobie
#52626 Whatever kid. Thanks for bumping my thread even more though. By the way, no one joins your server because they don't want install a dozen mods when there are so many others that don't make them. Just a hint.
By Kuwoobie
#53171 We are offering a free master ball for each diamond added to each of our pages on Planet Minecraft.

1 diamond = 1 master ball

Just make an account on PlanetMinecraft.com if you don't have one already and go to our page here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/pokelearn/

Post your PMC username here and let us know you added a diamond. I will check then reward you with master balls in game as soon as I can afterwards.

Do not reply simply saying "I added a diamond to x and y" You must include your PMC username! If you do not have an account with PlanetMinecraft you cannot participate.
JOIN THE TEAM