By Charbeneau
#44437 Currently looking for some builders send me a pm or leave a comment if you made something a picture would be nice. Also I am looking for gym leaders as well.

The gyms are as the gymleader wants so they can be any available type.

Gym leaders must be able to make a good gym for them selves

(Gyms)(Type next to number means taken)
1: Flying
2: Fire
3: Water
4:Open
5: Fighting/Ground
6: Grass/Bug
7: Ghost/Dark
8: Dragon

(Types available)
Electric
Fighting
Poison
Ground
Psychic
Rock
Steel
Ice

(I will PM you the server ip and any additional files to download)
Some server pics from one of the gym leaders
Spoiler:

By Charbeneau
Jakers wrote:Ill be the dragon gym leader, if that is okay.
IGN: Jakerszzzz

I can also build, if you want ill send you some pictures of past creations

Sorry its taken for dragon I ment to let people know that the type near the number ment that number was taken lol
also sure send some
By Jakers
#44457 Ah ok, Then would ghost be okay? Also let me look through my screenshots.

Sadly enough, i cannot find my build screenshots, i recently had to delete my minecraft folder.. But i could still help you build whatever you would need built. If not that is fine. x)
By Charbeneau
Jakers wrote:Ah ok, Then would ghost be okay? Also let me look through my screenshots.

Sadly enough, i cannot find my build screenshots, i recently had to delete my minecraft folder.. But i could still help you build whatever you would need built. If not that is fine. x)

Take your time
By Jakers
Charbeneau wrote:
Jakers wrote:Ah ok, Then would ghost be okay? Also let me look through my screenshots.

Take your time

No like, they are deleted. I cannot find them if i tried. If you would perfer, you could send me an idea of what to build, and i will build it on a SP world and send you screenshots.
By Charbeneau
Jakers wrote:
Charbeneau wrote:

Take your time

No like, they are deleted. I cannot find them if i tried. If you would perfer, you could send me an idea of what to build, and i will build it on a SP world and send you screenshots.

Ok how about like something for a water gym type town or maybe a gym of your type just something to show how good you are and i will pm you the mod pack to install all you have to do is go to the mods part and add those to your mods folder
JOIN THE TEAM