By imapseudonym
#8523 That's just a display error from my understanding. What it's actually telling you is that you have something claimed that it will overlap with. If not let me know. Is this at your /home? If so ill check it out for you. I'd still like to ban the griefer for you

By xiisparkz
imapseudonym wrote:That's just a display error from my understanding. What it's actually telling you is that you have something claimed that it will overlap with. If not let me know. Is this at your /home? If so ill check it out for you. I'd still like to ban the griefer for you

no its not a display error and its not at /home its at /warp frostiiedaycare (opposite the daycare)
where we are trying to build a pokemon stadium and we build things but it keeps getting taken down by people
~PS. i help lilFR0STIFY with the projects and the claim is mine and it pops up when i try to claim the land it keeps saying the land belongs to NotWobbit
By xiisparkz
#9048 There are also two people who have built there houses in the ground of the stadium please could you get them to move so we can continue building the stadium the have claimed a big part of land so we cannot build the stadium to a proper width these are their names " watkins989 , ecmecm22 "
By xiisparkz
#9196 thank you for the claim issues and can u tell me what i need to do to become a builder on ur server so i can finish the pokemon stadium itll take very long to finish so i would appriciate if you could tell me what i need to do to become one.
thank you in advance if u do decide to make me a builder and i can understand u dont want to
JOIN THE TEAM