By hunterloss
#46819 Sorry people were talking over you but please make a ban appeal on the website and hopefully some staff will talk to each other on unbanning you

because too many people are messing around and its like really bothering us but just make a ban appeal and we will talk to each other to fix the mess

By AnonAnarch
#58465 Hello, I'm AnonAnarch. I would like to share with you a particularly bad experience I had on the server. In no way am I bashing the server, and I don't mean to sound like a tattletale, I just want to share the experience I had, as it's bothering me that this kind of behavior is condoned.

I was just mining and training on my merry way, when I saw an argument in the chat. I saw a person by the nickname "Mr. Rudak" shouting at someone for being in an arena. I'm not sure what your rules on capslocking are, so I told him to stop. He said it annoyed him. This actually happened twice, both times I told him to stop shouting. He said that he didn't like being told to stop, so I flat out told him that that was a damn shame, and that he's flooding the chat with spam. At this, I was told that if I told him to stop again, he would 'snap on you kid'. I told him that I literally had no idea what that meant, and he said that it meant 'don't try me'. This made made me a little angry, so I told him I'd mess with whoever I wanted to mess with (not in a mean way, I was simply stating that this person wasn't going to control what I said if I didn't say anything wrong. If anything, I was trying to aid the server by reducing chat flood).
Following this, I was killed (only 3 levels lost thankfully) and muted. I was also ridiculed by other players, but that's not my concern.

Here's some pictures for proof.

Thank you for listening. I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing the server, I'm just sharing an upsetting experience. I request an unmute. Thanks.
JOIN THE TEAM