By kingluku17
#44162 Well ive been playing the server for what now about 2-3 weak. Me and my friends joined because the server we usually played on had been down for a while and really wanted to play pixelmon. So we stumbled across this server and god am i happy. At first the lag was quite bad but with recent donations quickly faded away as the server has been upgraded. It runs incredibly smoothly which means more fun can be had. Ive donated $60 dollars to the server and have to say it was well worth the money. The staff are all great and i get along with them fine (All except one but He/She does her job and that's all that is needed really) I have met many fun people such as Handofnod, sl4sh3r and many many more. Therese people and staff add on to the enjoyment of the server.
Thats mainly it. If i were to recommend anything it would be to not change! This server is great and i cant stress it enough. JOIN THIS SERVER NOW: poke.firered.com
Ign:kingluku17
Good bye all and I hope to see you on the server! :D :D :!: :P

By savior67
kingluku17 wrote:Well ive been playing the server for what now about 2-3 weak. Me and my friends joined because the server we usually played on had been down for a while and really wanted to play pixelmon. So we stumbled across this server and god am i happy. At first the lag was quite bad but with recent donations quickly faded away as the server has been upgraded. It runs incredibly smoothly which means more fun can be had. Ive donated $60 dollars to the server and have to say it was well worth the money. The staff are all great and i get along with them fine (All except one but He/She does her job and that's all that is needed really) I have met many fun people such as Handofnod, sl4sh3r and many many more. Therese people and staff add on to the enjoyment of the server.
Thats mainly it. If i were to recommend anything it would be to not change! This server is great and i cant stress it enough. JOIN THIS SERVER NOW: poke.firered.com
Ign:kingluku17
Good bye all and I hope to see you on the server! :D :D :!: :P

He got the ip wrong haha, its poke.fireredmc.com
By Taniss99
#44174 A wonderful server, well built, with a strong staff that bans griefers, spammers, and beggars creating a good well rounded community. This combined with nice mods, high player capacity, and low ping/lag make this one of the best pixelmon servers, and my personal favorite.
By Riley
#44199 Fire Red is a terrific server. I am a newer player, and I am enjoying the server already. The owner is very nice, responding to questions and helping out. I spawned without a starter and couldn't get one, so the owner spawned a starter in for me. The community is also incredible, and when I just started I met a player. She gave me an anvil and a diamond. (TY RinSheep) Very nice.

IGN: RussellThePirate
By Silverstream94
#44215 I am loving this server!! My brother Oceancat931 found it and introduced me to it just before the server move. (which was quick and painless for us users, I'm sure it was a nightmare for everyone else though XD)
I love the amount of work that has gone into the custom map. I love the community, and the mods and admins are awesome!
Thanks for a great server!!
~ Silverstream94
By Golfer44
#44298 I am the Bug Type Gym leader on this FireRed Pixelmon server, and i gotta say, i love every day on this server. Its constantly finding new players, friendly people and a few dedicated owners willing to help anyone with any problems. So would i recommend this server? Absolutely.
By conor11
#44387 This is the Best pixelmon server ever! The staff are so nice. It is a do what you want server ( no greifing and pvp). There is pretty much no lagg. My ign is shadowghostcw, come see me and we can have fun
By Volmise
#44504 Having played here since only a few days after the start, I can tell you that while this server has had its fair share of bumps along the road, it's been worth it. They've recently upgraded their hardware and hosting to meet demand (50+ players during the day), while still providing amazing support for so many players with their small but intelligent range of staff members.

There's everything here you could ever want, warps out of the adventure styled map so players can collect Pixelmon's unique resources, anti-grieving measures including the Trust plugin and Logblock, not to mention a fun community and even eight Pokémon gyms to challenge yourself with. Just recently monthly tournaments have popped up as well, giving everyone a chance to get together and determine who is the best of the best.

Something I really like is that all of the server's rules and how to participate in Gym Battles are posted right at spawn for everyone to review before they completely jump in. They even go as far as to explain some of Pixelmon's features, such as level locking.

The server isn't perfect by any means, and in all honesty I doubt any server ever will be, but this does come pretty close to it.
By icouldbeanypony
#44546 This server is the best! I have been playing since 3 weeks ago, and I have caught so many pokemon.
when they removed towny, I thought that I was going to lose all of my stuff, my house, ect. But the community is so nice on this server, so I didn't get griefed! This is a really fun server.

Icouldbeanypony's review: 9001/10 stars

Hope you join the server, and if you need a town, ask me when I am on!

Icouldbeanypony
JOIN THE TEAM