By infredable
#36735 id like to apply for a leader spot mostly fire gym but ill take any..ign infredable. i am on often so there wont be any trouble haveing people to sub for me or people complaining that they cant get a badge :P

By AnDwHaT5
infredable wrote:id like to apply for a leader spot mostly fire gym but ill take any..ign infredable. i am on often so there wont be any trouble haveing people to sub for me or people complaining that they cant get a badge :P

sure i will add you to the list of applying leaders!
By goldenhoney
#36856 Hey AnDwHat, I would like to apply for staff. (IGN: goldenhoney). I am good with pixelmon, Know how to work it and stuff. I can sub for gym leaders and Be Helpful to the new players to the server to get started. I have been Staff/GL/E4 on some other servers. I am experienced with pixelmon and some of the server stuff. I am Good with Custom Npcs and can help a bit wit plugins. Mooch is my partner and Hes really good with world edit and most other stuff ( pixelmon, plugins,Custom Npcs, ETC.). I am on a majority of the time and can help out with the community. Thank you for your time to read and think about this. ( what ever you say ill be fine with, its an amazing server).
By AnDwHaT5
#36894 uhh your house this is a adventure server are you hacking :P
By AnDwHaT5
#37003 Updates to the custom npc will be coming no clue when but it will have home made music.
By freezekit
#37217 Hey Andwhat5! It's Freezekit ^_^ I just got done talking to you and you told me to apply here, for The Psychic Gym (All though If though if the Water gym slot opens up Plz Put me in there instead :D) So I'm Applying for Leader and Staff Status Because...

I really want to help out the Community and Everyone within the Miraculous Server you've made, I feel it could use some updated buildings and such, And I want to help In as many ways as I can, If you can Put Me Like Soshimaru (Leaders and Staff) I would be VERY grateful and I would Enjoy to be on the Team

Thanks Again!,
Freezekit ^_^
By goldenhoney
#37223 Hey Andwhat its goldenhoney. Freeze copied some of what i told him about my Application. But thats not why im posting. I would like to be a staff/op to add more custom npcs in the game. Like actual game play. There is a major lack of it and i would like to help out the community and be a good support to your server. Thanks again
-Gold
JOIN THE TEAM