By dylum
#43240 AMAZING SERVER. I absolutely love this server. The admins and owner are very nice and cool, very little lag (but due to them switching so no biggy), and it's a very friendly community. Absolutely recommend you come to Yokon's server because it's the best of the best.
By herokilli
#43458 can you plz help me i can only visit this server once a day and when i wanna join again it says: can't reach server. is it just that the server is offline or is it that my minecraft isn't working wel. I turned my pc on and off and deleted minecraft and installed it again but it still isn't workin plz help me!!!
By FatBoyNr1
herokilli wrote:can you plz help me i can only visit this server once a day and when i wanna join again it says: can't reach server. is it just that the server is offline or is it that my minecraft isn't working wel. I turned my pc on and off and deleted minecraft and installed it again but it still isn't workin plz help me!!!

It's not you mate, it's the server and the new host, it will be up again in an hour or so?
JOIN THE TEAM