By JennyShine
Andrew wrote:@ meowth yes the beta is coming out this week Probaly.
But watchout while joining this server! To all the new people;)
There is a abusive operator called Emby. She bans without giving a warning rofl.

Coming onto this thread to lie about the fact you were banned for being purely disrespectful, along with not going by the rules of being jailed when you were disrespectful, the ban was lifted, and you came back and remained disrespectful. You have been unbanned as of last night, but you're on a short leash. I don't tolerate the way you act when you don't get something you want, if that is a problem for you, there are plenty of other servers. I'm not here to hold your hand, show respect, or get out.

Btw, "without warning", you had a warning, I told you to behave, i kicked you once, you came back without a shred of dignity, and as such i banned you. When I undid the ban (no more then 20 mins later) you came back, once again, rude. As such, you were banned through the night till I went to bed. If you can't behave, I won't waste my time unbanning you if you get banned again.

Much love,
~Emby.

By Andrew
JennyShine wrote:
Andrew wrote:@ meowth yes the beta is coming out this week Probaly.
But watchout while joining this server! To all the new people;)
There is a abusive operator called Emby. She bans without giving a warning rofl.

Coming onto this thread to lie about the fact you were banned for being purely disrespectful, along with not going by the rules of being jailed when you were disrespectful, the ban was lifted, and you came back and remained disrespectful. You have been unbanned as of last night, but you're on a short leash. I don't tolerate the way you act when you don't get something you want, if that is a problem for you, there are plenty of other servers. I'm not here to hold your hand, show respect, or get out.

Btw, "without warning", you had a warning, I told you to behave, i kicked you once, you came back without a shred of dignity, and as such i banned you. When I undid the ban (no more then 20 mins later) you came back, once again, rude. As such, you were banned through the night till I went to bed. If you can't behave, I won't waste my time unbanning you if you get banned again.

Much love,
~Emby.

Really much bullshit, You can't ban someone if he is rude. And you think when you ban someone he gunna act nice to you? How can just saying Pathetic be disrespectful ? You shouldn't be operator @ all since you fail, acting nice then going to rage if you don't like someone. Kid go to a camp to do something with yourself Stfu & Pathetic ain't disrespectful it's just saying you to not talk to me since you abuse your powers & pathetic because you banned me for saying 1 word Otherwise you shouldn't give me a ban but mute. And now your telling me the rules ? ROFL.
By JennyShine
#38979 Really much bullshit, You can't ban someone if he is rude. And you think when you ban someone he gunna act nice to you? How can just saying Pathetic be disrespectful ? You shouldn't be operator @ all since you fail, acting nice then going to rage if you don't like someone. Kid go to a camp to do something with yourself Stfu & Pathetic ain't disrespectful it's just saying you to not talk to me since you abuse your powers & pathetic because you banned me for saying 1 word Otherwise you shouldn't give me a ban but mute. And now your telling me the rules ? ROFL.

Edit : Actually know what, after fully reading your post, you are here-by permanently banned from this server, have a good day, little one.
By Andrew
#38987 More abuse, you should be demoted And BANNED FROM MINECRAFT.
Learn your rules , Also you can't be banned for saying something on forums.
Which make it to this point you just think your good but exactly hole server hates you.
But no one has the balls to tell it to you otherwise you would abuse your powers to them like you just did once again to me;)
By JennyShine
Andrew wrote:More abuse, you should be demoted And BANNED FROM MINECRAFT.
Learn your rules kid, Also you can't be banned for saying something on forums.
Which make it to this point you just think your good but exactly hole server hates you.
But no one has the balls to tell it to you otherwise you would abuse your powers to them like you just did once again to me;)

Sweety, I don't really care who hates me. Your ignorance isn't bliss. You completely admitted in your last post that you're a rude little kid. If you have a problem with the ban, by all means, talk to Yokon about it. Maybe get on the teamspeak, since you're so well-loved by everyone on the server.

I'm not here to be sweet to you when you're as ignorant as a new born baby.

By the way, there is no rule stating that I cannot ban you for causing problems on our forums post. You have come here twice running your mouth because YOU cannot behave. Your problem. If you continue to act out on this forum post, I'll contact yokon about making sure you can't comment on here.

Have a good day, and a good life. :)
By Andrew
JennyShine wrote:
Andrew wrote:More abuse, you should be demoted And BANNED FROM MINECRAFT.
Learn your rules , Also you can't be banned for saying something on forums.

Sweety, I don't really care who hates me. Your ignorance isn't bliss. You completely admitted in your last post that you're a rude little kid. If you have a problem with the ban, by all means, talk to Yokon about it. Maybe get on the teamspeak, since you're so well-loved by everyone on the server.

I'm not here to be sweet to you when you're as ignorant as a new born baby.

By the way, there is no rule stating that I cannot ban you for causing problems on our forums post. You have come here twice running your mouth because YOU cannot behave. Your problem. If you continue to act out on this forum post, I'll contact yokon about making sure you can't comment on here.

Have a good day, and a good life. :)

Already msg'd him though, I exactly can behave:) Before you were operator no problems around only fun, your operator boom server is f*cked by the worst operator.
By JennyShine
#38992 By the way to all the new players, I'm sorry you had to see me get firm with an older player. He's been causing problems for the server for some time now, and isn't willing to act with a shred of integrity. Normally we do not ban players unless they go overboard like he has.

We welcome you all with open arms, our admins are always there to help, along with every other member of the server. :) Don't let a bad seed shoo you away. ^_^
By Andrew
#38993 ^Your the only one that's causing problems, I didn't even know that attacking a pokemon without asking was against rules then you kicked me for saying f*ck off nerd. And by the way telling me to get some integrity while i HELPED all the new players MESSAGED Caedem etc WHILE SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO BUG OR W/E AND YOU ONLY SIT ON YOUR CHAIR AND LOVE YOUR POWERS..
I will leave it to this since i don't want to argue anymore with a little abuser.
JOIN THE TEAM