Multi Plugin
Nuke Chat
SimpleSpawn
SurvivalGames (Arena Coming Soon)
World Edit
World Guard
Simple Auto-Save

Server Description:
This is a 55 slot server for Pixelmon Server, I have a friendly group of staff (me) That will only Jail or Ban you with my permission. However if you feel you have been mis-treated or bullied, please email me in person (look at my profile) or goto server website and i will take action on the matter.
otherwise just have fun!

Info:
THIS SERVER IS IN THE MAKING. It will be 24/7 and lag free by hosting it off of a
3.6Ghz Core
8GB Dedicated RAM.
12GB Burst RAM.
I will only make server 55 slots though.
I will be looking for gym leaders and if wanted to be one please comment below i will update this thread when server is up and ready or updates occur

By PS3MASTER
guitardude2838 wrote:Hey this server sounds great bro i'd love to check it out when its done.
If i may ask here, I would like to be gym leader or E4, i dont care wich one or wich type i just like to be challenged with a battle.

Would you like to be the first gym leader i will make your gym leader pokes all you have to do is catch them when i spawn them they will be 3 rock types 2 level 14 and 1 level 16. you can put them in your pc until someone wants to challenge you.
By guitardude2838
PS3MASTER wrote:
guitardude2838 wrote:Hey this server sounds great bro i'd love to check it out when its done.
If i may ask here, I would like to be gym leader or E4, i dont care wich one or wich type i just like to be challenged with a battle.

Would you like to be the first gym leader i will make your gym leader pokes all you have to do is catch them when i spawn them they will be 3 rock types 2 level 14 and 1 level 16. you can put them in your pc until someone wants to challenge you.

Sure thats fine i would very much enjoy being the 1st gym leader, and if you want i would also be a builder :D . thanks
P.S
You wont regret it i have been gym leaders on 3 servers and e4 on 2 and op on 4
JOIN THE TEAM