By poketis
#28234 the psybeam server is a new pixelmon server for roleplay and general play we have only just started the server so be patient if something is not quite right

we are trying to do something special which is why we are having gyms and elite four
aswell as a bonus for those who have dont the elie four the battle frontier

the server is still a work in progress so expect regular changes
please come and play
any problems post on this page

the owner is darkster he is a pretty cool guy

Ip:Psybeam.mdn38.creeperhost.net

Poketis

ByGenericNameHere
#28239 IGN: MinerKombat1557
Hai, I Got the IP working and i am Re downloading customnpcs *its not being nice* and i would like 2 apply 4 builder/admin 4 3 reasons 1: its a Brand New server i wanna help! 2: if its new it Probibly Needs a builder, and 3: i only saw 1 person online so i Presume it needs more staff

i am a Mature 17 year old willing 2 do anything asked. i rate an 8/10 in building and am very helpful.
By darkster9757
MinerKombat1557 wrote:IGN: MinerKombat1557
Hai, I Got the IP working and i am Re downloading customnpcs *its not being nice* and i would like 2 apply 4 builder/admin 4 3 reasons 1: its a Brand New server i wanna help! 2: if its new it Probibly Needs a builder, and 3: i only saw 1 person online so i Presume it needs more staff

i am a Mature 17 year old willing 2 do anything asked. i rate an 8/10 in building and am very helpful.

We'll get you to build a pokecenter somewhere :D
By mooch14
#28262 I am applying for this AMAZING SERVER to be staff. I am one of the first 5 players on and i Love this server so far, and my feelings wont change.<3 Alright so I am op on 2 other servers, One that is up and another one that is down due to a new map. have experience with servers, and can answer any questions regarding Pixelmon. I can use Custom NPC's flawlessly, and World edit is my main way of building thing (besides by hand of course xD) So this server is Amazing and i would like to heko it out. My in Game Name is Mooch14. I would like to apply for staff for these reasons.
By darkster9757
mooch14 wrote:I am applying for this AMAZING SERVER to be staff. I am one of the first 5 players on and i Love this server so far, and my feelings wont change.<3 Alright so I am op on 2 other servers, One that is up and another one that is down due to a new map. have experience with servers, and can answer any questions regarding Pixelmon. I can use Custom NPC's flawlessly, and World edit is my main way of building thing (besides by hand of course xD) So this server is Amazing and i would like to heko it out. My in Game Name is Mooch14. I would like to apply for staff for these reasons.

Me and poke'll sort out something to test you out with :D
Good luck!
JOIN THE TEAM