- 26 May 2013 19:51
Ah good. Was looking for a place to put in a request as I wasn't sure if posting it in the actual forum was a good idea.
I know that what I am looking for may be particular, but given my experiences and the like, I think these would best suit myself and my hardware:
- Just Pixelmon: Custom NPC is a quaint idea and all but it lags me considerably. I cannot play on a server with it and trying to do the workaround so I can is too much of a hassle. Plugins such as an economy plugin or some protection plugin is fine as I generally don't lag with those
- Whitelist: Having no whitelist and protections is cool and all, but again, I lag and a whitelist generally helps with size.
- Small community: I know, an odd one but again, it comes down to lag for me and that I tend to really become shy with large crowds. If there's a server where 6-12 people are generally the number that come online on average, I would be more than happy to try it.
- Decent RAM: I know, I know, very prejudice but again, it's lag. I've played on servers that have lag issues and I'm generally tolerant, but I would like to go to a server that I can stay on for more than 10 minutes. Sorry to those servers that I do visit. I still will visit but there are times I can't take it.
- No land restrictions: I like to travel and a server that isn't restricted in how far I can walk would be great.
- 'Mature': Now I don't mean 18+. I mean a server with mature in mannerism players that I can interact with without the worry of swear words and drama.
- Possibly RPG? I've never done an RPG in minecraft and would probably go more for 'survival'. Still, always open to test.
New or developed, I don't care. Just don't expect me to take on a gym leader role. I'm a moderator for a vanilla server and that can take up my time along with work, school, and other bits of life. I just want to play pixelmon and have fun building, battling and chatting.
So there you go. If you have something that may fit all or most of the bill, then PM me or I'll keep checking on here.