By Mitchem
#29455 IGN:nath1234567
I nath1234567 would love to be a Admin or mod and i have played on your server for about month and i think it is a awesome server! :D And i would love to watch people what they do and if they are mean or anything like breaking the rules and yeah.
and PS your server is so good that i love playing on it i play on it alot. :D

By Mitchem
#29456 IGN:nath1234567
I nath1234567 would love to be a Admin or mod and i have played on your server for about month and i think it is a awesome server! And i would love to watch people what they do and if they are mean or anything like breaking the rules and yeah.
and PS your server is so good that i love playing on it i play on it alot.
By Rickyman001
#29461 IGN:icyeps

I want an admin because I has played on the server it for a long time and I love your server and i will not brake any rules and i wont to see others playing and help them train and mabey do some drop partys and play around as adim or a gym leader
By DutchKroket
#29463 Please change your server's name as listed in the server forum rules.
By guyrif5656
#29466 IGN:guyrif5656
can i be the water type or psychic type gym leader plz
(if i can be admin or oparator i would really like to do that)
By Rickyman001
#29851 IGN:icyeps

I would like to be a admin or a mod to help manage the server and to help other people but not giving stuff and hope to do a drop partys to help other players and make the srever more popluer when it gets more stots
By Mitchem
#29868 IGN:nath1234567
I nath1234567 would love to be a Admin or mod and i have played on your server for about month and i think it is a awesome server! And i would love to watch people what they do and if they are mean or anything like breaking the rules and yeah.
and PS your server is so good that i love playing on it i play on it alot.
JOIN THE TEAM