By Garick
#21044 Hey there DarkNintendoGuy and Redaphile, I'll be on a bit later today. If you'd like to try your hand at building We'll see about getting you in, if you could look into trying out a voice program called raidcall (its what I use for voice chat)

By Garick
#21213 Sure, I do like everyone to use raidcall though. People who talk voice tend to be less likely to grief and cause issues so using raid call with me will help you get survival mode faster.

And yeah Galaxy, maybe you can tell me what your looking for in a server? Feedback helps me to adjust my server to better suit the majority of players so they can enjoy it better.
By Garick
#21225 Mainly at the moment I just need help fleshing out towns, bringing life to them and giving players a place to visit. I am considering building a train way system underground between major cities though I'm not sure how players would feel on that. I also am debating if one needs to completely build roads from one town or another or simply build the road out as if pointing toward the nearest town instead.

Yeah. Raidcall is a voice chat program that to me seems far less invasive than most of the others I have tried, uses less resources and bandwidth while giving quality voice chat. It can as well do text chat between players and offers the options of various rooms to roleplay in and post announcements.
JOIN THE TEAM