By Taffillia
#20913 Welcome to the Kanto Kraft Server page, the server will be a role playing server, it's not required though. The map is the entire Kanto Region. Currently looking for building help and gym leaders, the server is white listed and adventure mode to pervent greifing. Those who can prove they are trustworthy can be promoted to build. The map is realy huge with lots of areas to build none cannon towns and areas withen kanto. We'd also like to build other regions at some point aswell.

If your interested in joining, being a builder, or gym leader please leave a application of sorts.

as is the map is a complete verson of kanto from pokemon red/blue/ and yellow, working to touch up older buildings and routes to look amazing!

The IP: 209.236.113.91
welcome to join after being whitelisted

By Bailwy1
#21337 I Love Electric Type And Im A Great Builder So Can i be A Electric Gym And A bBuilder
IGN Bailwy1
Admin/Mod App
What I Can Do For The Server: I Build And Build And Never Stop Building So I Could Bui;d Like a Pokemon centre or a town or whatever you want
Where you were mod/admin: A l o t I Acually am op on about 4
Pixelmon Experience : About 15 Servers With Lvl 70 Pokemon Lechitly
What About You: Right, im 12 but thats got nothin 2 do with my work people say i work like a 20 year old man and play like a 5 year old child so thts a good balance to work ona great server like this

IGN:Bailwy1 And Can My Freind Mineorr139 Join?
By Taffillia
Bailwy1 wrote:I Love Electric Type And Im A Great Builder So Can i be A Electric Gym And A bBuilder
IGN Bailwy1
Admin/Mod App
What I Can Do For The Server: I Build And Build And Never Stop Building So I Could Bui;d Like a Pokemon centre or a town or whatever you want
Pixelmon Experience : About 15 Servers With Lvl 70 Pokemon Lechitly
What About You: Right, im 12 but thats got nothin 2 do with my work people say i work like a 20 year old man and play like a 5 year old child so thts a good balance to work ona great server like this

IGN:Bailwy1

Like your app, will give you a try :P 209.236.113.91
will add you to the whitelist,
By albinorhino911
#21504 I Love Electric Type And Im A Great Builder So Can i be A Electric Gym And A bBuilder
IGN Bailwy1
Admin/Mod App
Pixelmon Experience : About 15
What About You: Right, im 14 bu
By albinorhino911
#21506 I would love to be any Gym Leader/E4 that you need me to be
IGN: albinorhino911
What I Can Do For The Server: anything and everything
Where you were mod/admin: Ive been a mod/admin on 14 different occasions without buying it.
Pixelmon Experience : since it came out I was hooked
What About You: I was playing pokemon as I was born in the hospital. I preordered Minecraft when it fist came out and I have my own server so I know what its like to control a public server. Im somewhat of a hipster.

I don't usually ask for whitelist but this seems like a spectacular server and im 15.
By Jman770
#21610 Hey l will be happy to help you with the role playing part and being a gym leader for any gym

IGN: arkman960
How l can help: I will build town/s, poke centers and poke marts
Experience: I have played most of the pokemon games, know all about servers and how they work (Made my own too)

Add me if you like l will try and help in any way.
JOIN THE TEAM