By Jephon
#39517 We are UPDATED!!

Please download the latest (and greatest) pixelmon version 2.2.1 as well as update your minecraft and forge. We will also be needing the latest version of CustomNPC for your enjoyment. :D

By Jephon
#40125 We are in need of Wiki Editors! We have our own wiki and our solo wiki editor is working in overhaul filing it with tons of information but we are looking for more people!

If you are interested in helping, please apply here:
Staff Applications

To see the template for applying, look here:
Future Wiki Editors Please Read:

To see some benefits of being a wiki editor on our server, please read:
We Are In Need Of Wiki Editors!

Thanks and I hope you check us out!
By DarkNintendoGuy
#40781 im sry but the admins on this server are not admin nor trainers they are immature players they called me annoying and are the most immature staff ever they killed the pokemon i was trying to caught ( boss charmander) i was really mad people dont have to agree
By darkster9757
DarkNintendoGuy wrote:im sry but the admins on this server are not admin nor trainers they are immature players They're humans. They're just playing around, in my experience certain admins (I'm looking at you ipaddos) who will joke around and slightly troll you but they still do everything right and better. they called me annoying and are the most immature staff ever they killed the pokemon i was trying to caught ( boss charmander) i was really mad Maybe go and find a new one? If they killed a boss numel (Which they have) I wouldn't rage and call them immature. Anyway, it's better to kill it as it drops loot which will help you catch your next boss. people dont have to agreeI don't agree.
By Jephon
#41018 None of my admin better be doing that. I only have 3. Trish has been ill, you ruled out ipaddos, so are you talking about WadeM50? As I don't believe he has a shiny Charizard.

Usually the only ones with shiny starters are VIPs. Are u sure u aren't talking about one of them? Or are you talking about a moderator?
By Akerious
#41342 I don't believe that the admins are this immature here, nor have I seen any of them with shiny charizards. I ruled out that it couldn't have been any of the moderators as well; none of us have shiny charizards over level 45. My best bet was that you confused a VIP with an admin which isn't hard to do..

I hope that you return to the server though. I'm sure that this will be dealt with accordingly. I also apologize in whomever's place: I'm very sorry, and I hope that you can forgive the childish actions that were taken.
JOIN THE TEAM