By XRECKXIMPACT
hermonine wrote:Ok, well if you have to delete them go for it, I miss playing on your server and it has only been a day!!! lol I am addicted to it lol. I just want the pokemon in my party and a few in my pc. I remember my pokemon in my party anyway and the ones in my pc I just wanted 4 of them the rest are easy to find and catch. Will my inventory still be there? My name is the same on pixelmon: hermonine

Pokemon Party I had:
Machoke
Poliwhirl
Haunter
Dragonair
Umbreon (normal sized, I think)
Charmeleon

PC Pokemon:
Laprus
2 huge eevee's
1 normal eevee

Thanks.

Will be resolved tomorrow because I need sleep. Sorry for the inconvenience and we will have the issue resolved asap for you! I just cant get on to refund the pokemon right now so that is why we will take care of it tomorrow.
By flufflehunt
#41941 I don't want my pokemon refunded, I just want the ability to do things on the server other than build.
speaking of building, someone greifed my house, leaving signs stating it was an "accident"
because leaving obsidian everywhere, stealing my ender chest and PC is in every way an accident.
By XRECKXIMPACT
flufflehunt wrote:I don't want my pokemon refunded, I just want the ability to do things on the server other than build.
speaking of building, someone greifed my house, leaving signs stating it was an "accident"
because leaving obsidian everywhere, stealing my ender chest and PC is in every way an accident.

Ok, once again I'm sorry this occured to you. It happened to me too last night so I got a taste of what is feels like. You should be able to log in now.
By XRECKXIMPACT
XRECKXIMPACT wrote:
hermonine wrote:Ok, well if you have to delete them go for it, I miss playing on your server and it has only been a day!!! lol I am addicted to it lol. I just want the pokemon in my party and a few in my pc. I remember my pokemon in my party anyway and the ones in my pc I just wanted 4 of them the rest are easy to find and catch. Will my inventory still be there? My name is the same on pixelmon: hermonine

Pokemon Party I had:
Machoke
Poliwhirl
Haunter
Dragonair
Umbreon (normal sized, I think)
Charmeleon

PC Pokemon:
Laprus
2 huge eevee's
1 normal eevee

Thanks.

Will be resolved tomorrow because I need sleep. Sorry for the inconvenience and we will have the issue resolved asap for you! I just cant get on to refund the pokemon right now so that is why we will take care of it tomorrow.

Sorry for getting back to you so late. I got busy tonight and conflicted with my schedule but you should be able to log in now. We will get your pokemon to you when we can. You should have your PC data still but if that is also giving you an error, please let me know and I'll have that resolved for you too. Sorry for all the trouble.
By K1ll3rXXPotato
Rudak wrote:Please make it non premium available.

Now If Reck And Woaah Were To Do That They Would Be Violating The Code Of Conduct With Mojang So That Would Be Illegal... And If You Can Afford A Computer And Internet... Why Don't You Just Get Premium Minecraft It Is Cheap.
By Pokemaster79
#42597 - Age: 11
- IGN:Landon79
- Desired type: i don't mined
- Determined Level: i don't mined

i would like to be a gym leader on this server because i really can about if i didnt care i wouldnt apply but i am i can get more people on the server and help out i want to see all of the trainers and there pokemon and how good they are with them and help them out with their training and make them happy on the server and make it the best serer ever!!!!
JOIN THE TEAM