Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By Chaos Phoenix
#27952 Server is down Terra, not much I can do, I'm also going to do something for the server i might need you to make a longer version of our sig banner and send it to me, thanks :)
By Terramort
Chaos Phoenix wrote:Server is down Terra, not much I can do, I'm also going to do something for the server i might need you to make a longer version of our sig banner and send it to me, thanks :)

Ooops! I'm so sorry! I restarted after a backup earlier to purge the system, and totally forgot to start it up again! Working now, though. When you say a longer version of the banner, what exactly do you mean? I'd be happy to help.
By Il_Lupo
#28078 Having a lot of trouble downloading all of the necessary mods, especially the one with music and custom skins. May I have some help with which to download first, how to download each one specifically and what to do about the custom skins mod?
By Pokemans
#28089 If your having trouble with getting your minecraft.jar, maybe you could download mine (keep in mind this may
not work)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7j14e3oituqc ... ecraft.jar

go to this link and download it... if you trust me to not put viruses on it.
By joojlee38
#28100 Hey pokemans,
For custom skin, do you mean the custom NPC mod?
To install that, you simply put the .zip folder into your mods folder

If you have more problems, just post your questions!

-Ninja

P.S I'm also having trouble installing the music sot your not the only one ;)
By DritzDuhSexy
#28101 In-Game Name: DritzDuhSexy.
Preferred Nickname: Dritz.
How long you have played MineCraft: 2 years.
How long you have played Pixelmon: 1 year.
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Safari Zone.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: I haven't seen anyone suggest anything.
Ideas you would like to suggest: I think we should add an event each time we get a full server like a drop party.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 8.7
By Pokemans
joojlee38 wrote:Hey pokemans,
For custom skin, do you mean the custom NPC mod?
To install that, you simply put the .zip folder into your mods folder

If you have more problems, just post your questions!

-Ninja

P.S I'm also having trouble installing the music sot your not the only one ;)

I like your offer to help, but i didn't really have any trouble, all i said was if your having trouble with downloading the mods i got them all right here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7j14e3oituqc ... ecraft.jar

just replace your minecraft.jar with this one.

~Trung6o6
By Waterboyr
Chaos Phoenix wrote:jammyfurnituremod.conf and open it with notepad or any other word processor though notepad is the simplest and easiest to do it with :)

K thanks I'll try that then!
JOIN THE TEAM