Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By Il_Lupo
#27700 In-Game Name: Il_Lupo

Preferred Nickname: Lupo

How long you have played MineCraft: Since before it was officially released, for several years at least.

How long you have played Pixelmon: 2-3 years.

Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: The rarity of Apricorns. Love that idea, that you have to travel or barter for particular apricorns.

Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: I haven't seen anything stand out from other applications yet, but I'm sure they all have great ideas.

Ideas you would like to suggest: A thorough go-over of everything already made, to make it look like a picture out of a fantasy book. Your idea for an RPG server is amazing, I love it, and you'll probably have one of the most popular servers for Pixelmon if you pull it off, but it needs to look right. From the pics I've seen, you have very solid, dependable buildings so far; you need fantastical buildings with mysterious ruins or enormous crystal caves made from ice.

On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 8, I think. My houses aren't usually very creative unless I put an effort into it, but I can make some badass castles and I'm fairly good at making statues of animals, particularly dragons.

Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!)

Spoiler:
Image The White Bastion, a castle I made in Tekkit. It has rooms and everything inside, and a large mysterious basement with white runes in the floor.

Spoiler:
Image A large dragon statue I made on a classic Minecraft server.

Spoiler:
Image This is my Daedric Dagger, a remake of the one you get in Skyrim. You can even see my dragon in the background, since I built the two builds close together.

On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 8-10 for my statues. The bigger they are, the more detailed and realistic they can look.

On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle): 9-10. Detail looks amazing on every kind of build.

Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: Maybe an amusement park? I could make a rollercoaster that goes into the mouth of a Gyarados and comes out underwater or something. Then it could go up the back of a Rayquaza.
By Terramort
Il_Lupo wrote:In-Game Name: Il_Lupo

Preferred Nickname: Lupo

How long you have played MineCraft: Since before it was officially released, for several years at least.

How long you have played Pixelmon: 2-3 years.

Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: The rarity of Apricorns. Love that idea, that you have to travel or barter for particular apricorns.

Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: I haven't seen anything stand out from other applications yet, but I'm sure they all have great ideas.

Ideas you would like to suggest: A thorough go-over of everything already made, to make it look like a picture out of a fantasy book. Your idea for an RPG server is amazing, I love it, and you'll probably have one of the most popular servers for Pixelmon if you pull it off, but it needs to look right. From the pics I've seen, you have very solid, dependable buildings so far; you need fantastical buildings with mysterious ruins or enormous crystal caves made from ice.

On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 8, I think. My houses aren't usually very creative unless I put an effort into it, but I can make some badass castles and I'm fairly good at making statues of animals, particularly dragons.

Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!)

Spoiler:
Image The White Bastion, a castle I made in Tekkit. It has rooms and everything inside, and a large mysterious basement with white runes in the floor.

Spoiler:
Image A large dragon statue I made on a classic Minecraft server.

Spoiler:
Image This is my Daedric Dagger, a remake of the one you get in Skyrim. You can even see my dragon in the background, since I built the two builds close together.

On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 8-10 for my statues. The bigger they are, the more detailed and realistic they can look.

On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle): 9-10. Detail looks amazing on every kind of build.

Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: Maybe an amusement park? I could make a rollercoaster that goes into the mouth of a Gyarados and comes out underwater or something. Then it could go up the back of a Rayquaza.

Accepted! Those are some very impressive builds you have there. Also, to everyone else accepted recently, I apologize for forgetting to reload the whitelist. I added you, but forgot to actually make sure the system would accept you. All fixed now!
By DarkNintendoGuy
#27834 Any photos of your work: No but I will add some soon.

On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's):I would say I build at a 9.8 level. lol

On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):10 I use slabs, paintings, I use alot in my builds. :D

Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: Well I would like to work on any town you want me to work on I can build anything you want even if it is the city.
By Chaos Phoenix
DarkNintendoGuy wrote:Any photos of your work: No but I will add some soon.

On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's):I would say I build at a 9.8 level. lol

On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):10 I use slabs, paintings, I use alot in my builds. :D

Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: Well I would like to work on any town you want me to work on I can build anything you want even if it is the city.

please finish the FIRST part of the application, thank you
By Terramort
kk1604 wrote:Terramort, i was just wondering about when the server officially opens? Does it depend on how well the crew works?

I was hoping to have it open one of the last few days, but IRL problems and some new work as forum moderator have really sucked away my problems. But we are getting very close. We have to finish the current towns, and I need to work on the quests. Other than that, most the hard work is finished.
JOIN THE TEAM