Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%
By Waterboyr
#27151 Oh and if you except me I have the furniture mod and I use my pixelmon through technic so could you tell me what you have to change after copying and pasting?

By joojlee38
Terramort wrote:1. Download CustomNPC again (check version with first page to ensure the right one!)

2. Delete old CustomNPC.zip

3. Install new CustomNPC.zip

4. Download viewtopic.php?f=62&t=2305

5. Open the .zip file you just downloaded

6. Extract contents to .../.minecraft/customNPC, overwriting anything the process

7. ???

8. Profit!

Terra,
I followed your instructions, but it still didn't work.
Please help anyone who can!

Thanks,
Ninja
By Chaos Phoenix
Waterboyr wrote:Have a staduim with tournaments like in the new t.v. shows

If you check my post with my builds on the server you will see the stadium idea is already made ;)
By Chaos Phoenix
joojlee38 wrote:
Terramort wrote:1. Download CustomNPC again (check version with first page to ensure the right one!)

6. Extract contents to .../.minecraft/customNPC, overwriting anything the process

7. ???

8. Profit!

Terra,

Thanks,
Ninja

Ill help tomorrow don't worry ninja
By Waterboyr
Chaos Phoenix wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Have a staduim with tournaments like in the new t.v. shows

If you check my post with my builds on the server you will see the stadium idea is already made ;)

Oops! lol :shock: :? :o :lol:
By joojlee38
Chaos Phoenix wrote:
joojlee38 wrote:

7. ???

8. Profit!

Terra,

Thanks,
Ninja

Ill help tomorrow don't worry ninja

Thanks chaos, but I won't be on too much tomorrow. I will probably be on at 4:00 pm eastern time.
Thanks,
Ninja
By Deliant
#27437 In-Game Name: Deliant
Preferred Nickname: Deliant :)
How long you have played MineCraft: Roughly 3-4 years
How long you have played Pixelmon: Several weeks
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: I love the concept of a lore-rich, "Morrowind style" server - plus, it doesn't hurt that everything is "well worded and grammatically correct". Finding a good RP server seems to be a challenge, and having a great quest system is a really attractive feature to me.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: I don't know too much about the Safari Zone, but it was suggested and I'd love to see it happen. (Come on... how can you not be excited about something called a Safari Zone?)
Ideas you would like to suggest: Honestly, since I'm still diving into Pokemon on the whole (this mod actually got me interested in the whole thing. Weird, huh?)... in any case, since I don't know a whole lot yet, I don't have any suggestions. However, I'd love to see the quest system and how it develops... and maybe throw my hat into writing some, down the road.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): I'd say a 5 - as far as physical construction goes, I've never been amazing. I always try to throw new things into any building I craft, as I get easily bored with repetitious building style... but I tend to cling to certain aspects with high functionality.

(Really looking forward to joining everyone on this server! :D Thanks!)
By Enaio
#27480 In-Game Name: Enaio

Preferred Nickname: Enaio (can call me Jacob or Jake, but thats because it is my real name)

How long you have played MineCraft: Roughly 2 years

How long you have played Pixelmon: Several weeks

Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Finding a server that is full of RP is tough, let alone having a mod that is as amazing as Pixelmon.

Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: An actual working Safari Zone would be amazing. I have attempted to get something like the ones in the game working but just didn't work out the way I wanted it. Would LOVE to see it :)

Ideas you would like to suggest: I'm just recently getting back into the 'Pokemon' trend. I got hooked on Red/Blue and love the original gen. Any ideas though? That is a tough question because you have so many ideas in progress, I can't even think of anything else that the server would benefit from... well besides having me on it :)

On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): I really love seeing creative building and expect unique buildings when it comes to RP servers. Although, with something like Pokemon - you have to have the gyms and such which are pretty much set in stone but there could be so much done when it comes to Minecraft, the possibilities are endless. If I were to rate myself, I would give myself a 7. I love doing different concepts whenever I build and I always want to make something I haven't made before. I do have my little nit-picky habits when it comes to building but I try my best to stray away from it.

(Last thing I want to say: I really think this server has so much potential - I can see it oozing just from the ideas in posts. I would LOVE to be a member of this server!)
JOIN THE TEAM