Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By Chaos Phoenix
#24965 We should be ready soon, i think, with the sounds added and most of the first few towns sorted, i think personally we should probably take testers for the server now :)
By Terramort
#25040 Image

Huh. That wasn't supposed to be a new post, it was supposed edit the above one. Oh well. If a mod would delete the above post sometime, that'd be appreciated. Anyway. After many hours of work, I present to you a new Shintara Region Banner! I love the 2 the have been posted already (top one a little bit more), and I'm glad to see everyone showing so much effort and enthusiasm. I hope the server will be open for testing in a few days.
By kk1604
#25046 This is a friend of mine that wants to join the server, he answers personally.

In-Game Name: Presidenterik
Preferred Nickname: Erik
How long you have played MineCraft: 2010
How long you have played Pixelmon: January 2013
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Building
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Building
Ideas you would like to suggest: He is also willing to test quests/Adventure of the server.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 9, "too many questions" - Erik xD
By Terramort
kk1604 wrote:This is a friend of mine that wants to join the server, he answers personally.

In-Game Name: Presidenterik
Preferred Nickname: Erik
How long you have played MineCraft: 2010
How long you have played Pixelmon: January 2013
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Building
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Building
Ideas you would like to suggest: He is also willing to test quests/Adventure of the server.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 9, "too many questions" - Erik xD

Accepted, I'll let you on to test the server for a while, before I let you have creative.
JOIN THE TEAM