Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By Terramort
#24240 LightAdept, I just saw you trying to connect. I've think I've fixed your whitelist issue now.

Zero, I probably won't take you up on your offer yet. Everyone wants to keep, and I was able to save 90% of the work.
By ZeroHiyuu
Terramort wrote:LightAdept, I just saw you trying to connect. I've think I've fixed your whitelist issue now.

Zero, I probably won't take you up on your offer yet. Everyone wants to keep, and I was able to save 90% of the work.

I understand, just wanted to let you know is all. And that's good my back-up updates once every 24 hours. Come visit my server when you have time. ^^
By Terramort
#24245 As do I. The backups were just corrupted due to some problems that have now been resolved, and I've added another backup system for redundancy.
By kk1604
Terramort wrote:Ha. Ha. Ha. Very. Fucking. Funny. I've gone ahead and banned all of you except Chaos_Phoenix and Ale, who have actually worked very hard on the server. A week's worth of effort is gone because the backup refuses to take effect. Like, godamnit. I'm willing to bet it was kk or Jake, but I don't know for sure, and I am not willing to take anymore chances.

And it's going to take weeks to fix what's been done. Fuck you little immature pricks. No one under the age of 19 is allowed on this server anymore, so don't bother fucking asking. I've dumped way too much time and money into this server, and now I'm on the verge of throwing it away.

Oh, ok, I'm stuck in the End now. If anyone actually cares about the server, now is the time to say anything. I'm scrapping it unless someone really, really cares about it.

Edit: I finally managed to find a working backup, taken 4 days ago. Those of you banned... too fucking bad. You have managed to prove, once again, that I cannot trust little kids. LightAdept, I have whitelisted you, but you will have to wait for me to be in-game to creative-mode you.

Trung, banned because others have access to his account.

Patar, banned because he might have been pissed at me for calling him on something earlier, and also invited the prime suspect to the server.

Jake, banned because I don't know who he is, and is the prime suspect.

kk1604, banned because he is new, and just happened to join the morning of the griefing.
WHAT HAVE I DONE? CHAOS AND PATAR WATCHED ME ALL THE TIME FFS
If anyone wants a ban appeal, they better offer an explanation for what fucking happened. To everyone else, I apologize for not being on top of things better, and will be far, FAR more careful about who gets accepted as builder.
By Terramort
#24269 kk, I've talked with everyone involved, and your name has been cleared. I apologize for the mixup. I've re-added you to the whitelist, and I'm sorry.
JOIN THE TEAM