Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By Terramort
boboy76 wrote:Is the server going to be up soon? And will it be no whitelist?

I hope so, but some of it depends on when the next release of Pixelmon is out.

Also, the version of CustomNPC you need is mentioned in the first post. It is NOT the latest version.
By Codzhe
#30762 In-Game Name: Codzhe
Preferred Nickname: Shun_Takahashi (if it isn't possible then just Shun)
How long you have played MineCraft: 3 years.
How long you have played Pixelmon: 2 months.
I can't suggest anything without playing it (My own rule).
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): I mean i always build unique houses, but i can only build smaller objects like houses, but nothing castle size or bigger(8).Though if i play vanilla minecraft i live in caves until i get to the END cause i never have enough resources and it is pain to get some.
By Terramort
#31314 Sorry I've been out of touch recently, real life has been very demanding, and I'm lucky I was able to scrape up enough to keep the server running. That being said, things are looking better from here. I'll be updating to 2.1.2 soon enough, thanks to to numerous bug fixes.

Codzhe wrote:In-Game Name: Codzhe
Preferred Nickname: Shun_Takahashi (if it isn't possible then just Shun)
How long you have played MineCraft: 3 years.
How long you have played Pixelmon: 2 months.
I can't suggest anything without playing it (My own rule).
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): I mean i always build unique houses, but i can only build smaller objects like houses, but nothing castle size or bigger(8).Though if i play vanilla minecraft i live in caves until i get to the END cause i never have enough resources and it is pain to get some.

I'll accept you as soon as I update the server. Keep checking back!

Also, everyone else, I'll be adding a to-do list to the front page, so we all know how soon the server will launch.
By Pokemans
#31449 I'm running 5/6 of my RAM on minecraft (5GB) yet I still get the message "Minecraft has run out of memory" when I get on the server. This happens about every time I go on the server, does anyone know a solution?
By Enaio
#31787 So when exactly is this server going to be up and running? Would love to see it up soon. I do understand that it is a pain when an update comes out but running it in the mean time would be nice :-P Well, hopefully it will be up soon so I can start building/collecting/leveling/etc.
JOIN THE TEAM