Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%
By LightAdept
#23659 In-Game Name: LightAdept
Preferred Nickname: Light(Adept if you want)
How long you have played MineCraft: Alpha
How long you have played Pixelmon: About Nov 2012
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: QUESTS!
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Uh....Havent read though ALL 10 pages, but i liked a few of them named. idk what....
Ideas you would like to suggest: MORE QUESTS! (Yes, i'd love to help make them!)
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 8 maybe

By patar15
LightAdept wrote:In-Game Name: LightAdept
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: Uh....Havent read though ALL 10 pages, but i liked a few of them named. idk what....
Ideas you would like to suggest: MORE QUESTS! (Yes, i'd love to help make them!)
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 8 maybe

:arrow: you might want to add this on the end of your app its required for quest makers. I should know I am one of them. :idea:

Required on applications for Quest Constructors:
An example of your ability to write or dictate dialogue such as a short story or a piece of conversation, to test your grammatical and creative abilities. (This is important to me. Don't worry, if you cannot grammar well, this only means you need compile all your dialoge for Custom NPC's and send it to me for edification, and you will then have to edit what you had done in game. The text editing is very unforgiving - if you make a mistake early in the paragraph, you will have to erase much of you work and re-type, like MC's book system):
How long have you used Custom NPC's:
On a scale of 1-10, how good are at following someone else's idea to create a story:
Any particular quests you would like to add:
By patar15
Chaos Phoenix wrote:Required on any Application:

In-Game Name:
Preferred Nickname:
How long you have played Pixelmon:
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like:
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like:
Ideas you would like to suggest:
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike):

Required on applications for a Builder:
Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!)
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's):
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on:

^^^^^^

Fill it out please, properly.

ikr everyone is just filling out the beginning part. may I add this for the quest makers its required for them too.

Required on applications for Quest Constructors:
An example of your ability to write or dictate dialogue such as a short story or a piece of conversation, to test your grammatical and creative abilities. (This is important to me. Don't worry, if you cannot grammar well, this only means you need compile all your dialoge for Custom NPC's and send it to me for edification, and you will then have to edit what you had done in game. The text editing is very unforgiving - if you make a mistake early in the paragraph, you will have to erase much of you work and re-type, like MC's book system):
How long have you used Custom NPC's:
On a scale of 1-10, how good are at following someone else's idea to create a story:
Any particular quests you would like to add:
By Terramort
LightAdept wrote:In-Game Name: LightAdept

You've been accepted. I'll go whitelist you right now.
By kk1604
#23874 In-Game Name: kk1604
Preferred Nickname: kk
How long you have played MineCraft: Alpha (when minecraft was cheap)
How long you have played Pixelmon: March 3rd 2013
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Pixelmon gym's, biomes (make them look like in the games)
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: That i become a builder
Ideas you would like to suggest: More gyms, biomes edited based on the games (unless they already are)
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): i can build in biomes (to customize them like in the games) id say 7-8
By Terramort
kk1604 wrote:In-Game Name: kk1604
Preferred Nickname: kk
How long you have played MineCraft: Alpha (when minecraft was cheap)
How long you have played Pixelmon: March 3rd 2013
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: Pixelmon gym's, biomes (make them look like in the games)
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: That i become a builder
Ideas you would like to suggest: More gyms, biomes edited based on the games (unless they already are)
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): i can build in biomes (to customize them like in the games) id say 7-8

I'll go ahead and accept you on a trial basis, and we'll see how things go. At this point, the other builders have seniority, so you'll have to listen to them, as well (not age-wise, but how long they've been on the server and worked).

aGraypanda wrote:IGN:aGraypanda
Nick:panda
MC:2 years
Pixelmon:1 year
If the last question is asking my building skills its 9.5
Thats Not ansering some questions srry :P

Please fill out the rest of the application. It's there in part to see how well you can follow instructions.

Also, you both seem a little young, so you won't be put in creative until I personally am online, and can talk to you.
JOIN THE TEAM