By ew1107
#60539 I am sorry for what my friends did but I had no idea that she was going to even do that
and I really actually like the server because of the way you run everything too
please unban me -ew1107
By NomzHD
#60557 I am very much so sorry about advertising, capsing, and swearing. In all honesty, it was never my idea, but my friends (ew1107 and DazzlingDiamond *please don't ban them*) laughed at it, so I went ahead and did it. You are running a wonderful server, and I give you compliments on that. Sorry for my behavior. I'm not entirely interested in you unbanning me, as I wouldn't unban myself in that situation. But I do want to say sorry once more, and tell you that I wouldn't have done that during any ordinary situation.

I still built a gym for you (it is my favorite type, fire) if you still want it, I can send you some screen shots. It is somewhat difficult to build by just looking at the picture, so I could send you the world if you would like, and you could be able to edit it into your server.

Best Regards
-NomzHD
By ICExPRO
ew1107 wrote:I am sorry for what my friends did but I had no idea that she was going to even do that
and I really actually like the server because of the way you run everything too
please unban me -ew1107

You are not banned... i bealive
By ICExPRO
NomzHD wrote:I am very much so sorry about advertising, capsing, and swearing. In all honesty, it was never my idea, but my friends (ew1107 and DazzlingDiamond *please don't ban them*) laughed at it, so I went ahead and did it. You are running a wonderful server, and I give you compliments on that. Sorry for my behavior. I'm not entirely interested in you unbanning me, as I wouldn't unban myself in that situation. But I do want to say sorry once more, and tell you that I wouldn't have done that during any ordinary situation.

I still built a gym for you (it is my favorite type, fire) if you still want it, I can send you some screen shots. It is somewhat difficult to build by just looking at the picture, so I could send you the world if you would like, and you could be able to edit it into your server.

Best Regards
-NomzHD

You made the crime you sit the time
JOIN THE TEAM