By King0fhearts21
CharzardPickachu wrote:also the server will probably be up late this week hopefully if i have enough time to get the plugins working and make the spawn good sorry for the delay

Hey if you need help to at least build spawn, keep Pixelmon the only Mod and I'll help build. I don't have a job yet so I can help out. Make a " Pallet Town" of sorts
By O_Pawd
O_Pawd wrote:IGN: O_Pawd
Favorite Pokémon: Blastoise
Intellgence level: Expert
Story: I was raised on an island and spent most of my childhood training my Squirtle and since then I've been aspiring to become the water gym leader.

Also I want to be the WATER TYPE GYM LEADER
so yeah, please respond.
By CharzardPickachu
#13690 to be honest my main problem is that i don't know how to install pixelmon to my server, i have a bukkit server so if anyone could tell me which file to mod or how to mod it that would be great
By CharzardPickachu
#13691 oh also I'm plumpy1337 (just letting you know)
By King0fhearts21
CharzardPickachu wrote:to be honest my main problem is that i don't know how to install pixelmon to my server, i have a bukkit server so if anyone could tell me which file to mod or how to mod it that would be great

If you dont know how to install something,
Youtube. swear it will be there
By CharzardPickachu
#13732 ill look again but its hard because I'm using a hosting website
By CharzardPickachu
#13733 im not doing it directly on my computer because i don't want to have to leave it on 24/7
JOIN THE TEAM