By TheFluud
#17776 IGN: TheFluud
Fav Pokemon: Lucario
level of pokemon knowledge: Expert
Male
TheFluud is a perky and caring Pokemon Breeder from Hoenn. Who along side of his Eevee (named Roger) set off from his parent's Pokemon Daycare and went to a new region called Chardia to challenge the gyms and hopefully the elite 4. He also likes to pull a pun or two and constantly tries to help people in need (pun meaning a 'play on words' if you don't know).
By CharzardPickachu
#17948 everyone is accepted
To all gym leaders.
Hi I am kind of done and the new ip is posted in the spoiler. I will try to be on very soon and a lot to give you your starter kit. I will also let you know that I am having plugin glitches so you will not be able to claim your land for now.
I will try to fix it and also I have not made spawn yet so you will spawn at the pokemon league.
When you come on if I'm on what I will do is you tell me your gym type and ill give you a badge according to the gym type. I would also like to inform you that the NUMBER ONE RULE as a gym leader is that you know your number of gym so when someone challenges you, ALWAYS REMEMBER to check how many badges they have and NEVER OR I WILL BAN YOU GIVE OUT BADGES FOR FREE ONLY GIVE OUT BADGES WHEN SOMEONE BEATS YOU IN A CHALLENGED BATTLE so if someone fights you and beats you if they never challenged you then it doesn't count!!!!!! For example, [challenger: Gym leader 6 I wanna challenge you!!! gym leader 6: challenge accepted! challenger LETS GO!!!
gym leader 6: let me see your 5 other badges challenger: here they are! gym leader 6: LETS FIGHT
YOU ALSO NEVER TP SOMEONE TO YOUR TOWN AND IN ORDER TO CHALLENGE YOU THEY MUST FIND YOUR TOWN LIGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Follow these rules and you might find yourself as and elite four considering there is one spot remaining

btw the elite four is currently: Plumpy1337:fire master Armegeddon13:dragon master Bkh341:water master
(available):unknown
By DSnugs
#18107 IGN: lildbball
Fav. Pokémon: Pikachu
Level of Pokemon knowledge: between average and expert
DSnugs (lildbball) was a young tainer from Kanto....as a child his father was captured by team rocket where heused to live his mother took him to Kanto to make sure he wouldn't get take also...Now DSnugs vows revenge for his father if dead and if alive to find him
JOIN THE TEAM