By GrandmasterJMC
#13344 IGN:GrandMasterJMC
Dratini
gamer
male
GrandMasterJMC was a teen who came from the dragon village seeking to be the best there ever was and was talking to the elder and she said "this pokemon is perfect for u :D" and he looked closey and the pokeball opened and out came dratini and right there and then his journey has begun!

By zachzombie
#13350 zachzombie
articuno
Im proud to say... POKENERD
Male
My player will be an ICE type gym leader, He is 18 years old and he was raised in the most nothern part of the Kanto region. He has a really funny personality, kind of like ash...
By King0fhearts21
King0fhearts21 wrote:don't mean to be a pain but I never said electric. I was gonna be ALL types bc I was gonna make every kind of Eevee for my Dog pokemon.
I think someone else asked for Electric

U mixed me and Starfy. :D
By Starfy222
King0fhearts21 wrote:
King0fhearts21 wrote:don't mean to be a pain but I never said electric. I was gonna be ALL types bc I was gonna make every kind of Eevee for my Dog pokemon.

Yeah he did. I was going to use a raichu.
By King0fhearts21
Starfy222 wrote:
King0fhearts21 wrote:

Yeah he did. I was going to use a raichu.

Wish me luck. I gotta find 4 eevee's (not including my starter) and Growlithe. THEN I can start my OWN poke hunt
By Octopoozy
#13391 IGN:Ebonic
Rampardos
Pokenerd
Male
Ebonic was a dark child, always keeping to himself he would sit and draw Pokemon with strange purple auras around them.His parents had realized he could see the darkness in a Pokemon.he had used this to become a strong trainer and catching the strangest Pokemon but they worked well and created a strong bond with him.
Gym:Rock & Ground
By 44dude99
#13412 IGN:44dude99
Favorite pokemon:Acreus
Lv. of poemon knowledge:Pokenerd
44dude99 is a new tranier in the sinnoh region.Prow.Rowran gave him a piplup for is jorney to fill out the pokedex but also become champion of sinnoh.~1month later~ he collects of badges and hes the new champion.His pokemon are stronger than anyone in the region.He had the most powerful pokemon in the world.The pokemon name is Acreus it was world creater and world destroyer. it defeated the space and time pokemon. Palkia and Diagla.also defeated the reverse world pokemon giratina.he soon became World champion. he defeated the master world champion,Ash Ketchum.
JOIN THE TEAM