By CharzardPickachu
Sonofleo wrote:BTW theres 3 of you in the elite four.. you will need 2 more elite four members.

Cause... :
CharizardPikachu: Champion
Armaggedon13:4th member
bkh341: 3rd member
( SPACE )
( SPACE )

Im just saying we don't have a champion the first person who beats us becomes elite four and then other trainers that beat us become the champion or the first person who beats us can choose to be champion
also when ur champion if someone beats u then the person who beats u becomes champion
ALSO even if u did make the elite four bkh341 is already the water elite four ill let you on a week early with the gym leaders so u can get a head start and ill give u some rare candies
By Waterboyr
Sonofleo wrote:plus HOW THE HEY DO I DEFEAT LEVEL 100S? IT WILL TAKE AGES TO BECOME LEVEL 100 WITHOUT RARE CANDIES

(Many MANY MaNy MANY many years later) You finaly er *cough *cough have a level 100 magikarp! (elite four kills magikarp in one hit) Better luck next time sonny bo- AHH (heart attack)
By CharzardPickachu
#24460 ya I'm just finishing spawn then ill post the ip
By Sonofleo
#24559 Yay RARE CANDIES =3 And are we going to add this new region thing i was talking about? :3 And i will help build it cause i was the one who suggested :3
JOIN THE TEAM