By pokeshoe100
#43982 HI I WOULD LIKE TO BE A ELITE 4 COS I HAVE PLAYED 24 POKEMON GAMES AND I KNOW JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING TO POKEMON I HAVE BUILT 2 WHOLE REGIONS SO IF U WANT ANY HELP WITH BUILDING.I CAN HELP.I WOULD BE GOOD AT FIRE ELITE FOUR COS I CAN DO ALOT OF TACTICS WITH THEM AND ILL BE TOUGH TO BEAT. so please if u need any help im able to help

IGN:mshoe1
IRL NAME:tommy
fav pokemon:magmar
;) :D :idea: plus i got lots of ideas and i can come on alot

By MewMaker
#43997 IGN:Biggumgunner (can i go by Creed its my name in Black 2)
Favourite Pokemon:Hydreigon
Level of pokemon knowledge:Expert
Players background:While growing up in the big city of Castelia the young Creed Dreams of going somewhere where he can be someone big and make a mark there so Creed heads the the new land of Chardia to show that he can make a diffrence.
By Hitman-lee
#44024 IGN:Yvyshadows
favorite pokemon:Blaziken
Level of pokemon knowledge:Expert
Players background:I grew up in Golden rod city. My dad is a businessman who travel a lot.He usually bring home gifts and at my 10th birthday he brought home a pokeball! He gave it to me and said; try it I pushed the whit button and out came a Tyrogue! And at that moment I decided that I was going to be the the best fighting pokemon trainer ever and that Tyrogue was going to be me friend through thick and thin!
By mkime2
#47302 IGN:mkime2
Favorite Pokémon: Rayquaza
Pokémon knowledge: Expert
Background: mkime2 is a trainer from the Hoenn region. After defeating all the gyms and the beating the Pokémon league he decides to go to Chardia and meat lots of new Pokémon, but he left all Pokémon but his trusty Charmander to set off on a new adventure.
By MrSkullKid
#47305 Mrcreeper1028

Metagross

Expert

Male

I became interested in pokemon when I was a young boy living in Ecruteak City. I learned much about pokemon and eventually found myself travelling around different regions. I found out about Chardia one day while in Castelia City and flew out to the region to see the trainers and places.
By Articuno437
Lord_Thales_ wrote:When are we (the applicants) going to be asked the poké question?

CharizardPikachu can't be stuffed doing it. As long as you're making the application, your accepted! :lol: :D
JOIN THE TEAM