By Lorelai1115
#130784 Image

IP : 192.99.47.48:25565

Pixelmon / Buildcraft / WonderTrade / McMMO / Factions / TreeAssist

About PixelVictories :
We are a Pixelmon server with the mod, Buildcraft, added to provide the members with more things to accomplish. We offer survival minecraft so you can go out and gather resources to build yourself a great home or a whole town if your heart desires. Each player starts with a generous kit that will more than help you get you through a few hours of game play.

Server Features :
Server online 24/7 - Always up.
Friendly, active staff there to answer any question.
Safari Zone, EV Training Center, and a Battle Arena for player battles and tournaments.
Great kits to get you through the game easily.
Shop plugin that you can buy and sell from by entering /shop .
Great donor packages.
Numerous cities and towns with Gyms.
Player Gym Leaders
Weekly tournaments, drop parties, events, scavenger hunts, etc!
Legendary Natural Spawning
Bird Shrines Enabled
Cloning Machine Enabled
LWC and Factions to protect your stuff

Free PokeFan Rank :
This rank includes :
- Priority over other players on the server
- 64 x PokeBall
- You will get a [PokeFan] prefix
- $1,000 in game money
- Colored nickname
- One pokemon spawned in any level you want below level 50. ( No Legendaries, Fossils, Shinies, or Porygon )

Access to /kit Pokefan ( Includes : 10 Poke balls, 5 Great balls, 3 Ultra balls, Iron tool set with Unbreaking 1 ) every 5 days.

Bonus : 5 Rare Candy

http://pixelvictories.enjin.com/freerank

By jakeisnotonfire
#130804 In Game Name :Jakeisnotonfire
What you think about Pixelmon Victories in 50 words or more :This server is amazing with amazing staff and community this server is the best I've played on so far. They allow you to use Buildcraft machines so why not move to a better location you have the freedom to get creative in what ever you build. They host many fun games and some times even boss events where they spawn in op bosses which gives you a lot of loot which you can make a lot of money to buy those desired shinny's. The owner is the kindest owner I ever known every so friendly she is the best.
By Pentastic23
#130819 IGN:Watersupci
This server is one of the best servers out here it has awesome and friendly staff, an awesome map, and awesome players, Im never bored while playing on this server. With the addition of buildcraft has made this server more fun and enjoyable.The owner is friendly and enjoyable to be around. over all one of the best servers here.
By ReignOfHellXXI
#131126 IGN:ReignOfHellXXI
I've been playing this server for a couple days now, and it has very helpful staff (and they aren't like the typical 10-12 year olds you see running most Pixelmon servers), very little if ANY lag (I haven't DC'd or gotten rolled back yet), and pixelmon spawn rates seem to be a little better than most Pixelmon servers (It is on Normal, as compared to most servers that are on Peaceful, which lower the spawn rate of Pixelmon), I would recommend this
server to anyone who is looking for a small community. (It also has McMMO, to make getting materials for PC's and whatnot a little easier)
By flame108951
#132207 mc: flame108951

so i have been playing on this server for a couple of days now and its actually quite fun with a nice staff and amazing map hope people have playing on this server and have a good day
JOIN THE TEAM