By Xinterp
#22613 How many structures do you want me to build? Made one in a "Moss Stone" theme. (Not quite with it. Been up for over 20 hours. And my creative side just died after making the structure. Furnature was thrown in at random sadly.)

By SPG
Josecami wrote:Can you whitelisted me. I think I help with some buildings
IGN: Josecami

You are still whitelisted, like i said i changed the port of the server to 25566
By SPG
Xinterp wrote:How many structures do you want me to build? Made one in a "Moss Stone" theme. (Not quite with it. Been up for over 20 hours. And my creative side just died after making the structure. Furnature was thrown in at random sadly.)

As much as you like, if you want to be very helpful, i recomend making nice looking themed towns
By Xinterp
#22826 SPG, do you mind if we quarter off a section on the server? I'll make a full blown Rock/Nature town if you want.
By SPG
Doomsblack wrote:IGN:doomsblack
Past experiances: I dont have any pics but take my word for it. I am used to building more modern structeres such as gyms, battle centres stadiums

sorry, i have trust issues, no

Xinterp wrote:SPG, do you mind if we quarter off a section on the server? I'll make a full blown Rock/Nature town if you want.

ya, im ok with that
By Xinterp
#23057 I followed the rules about not using stuff if it is bigger than 16x16... I think I borkded it... PLEEZ DONT GEET MADD! D:

Pictures in spoiler of the last 5 hours.
Spoiler:
By SPG
Xinterp wrote:I followed the rules about not using stuff if it is bigger than 16x16... I think I borkded it... PLEEZ DONT GEET MADD! D:

Pictures in spoiler of the last 5 hours.
Spoiler:

dont use ores/beacon blocks please, the one in the lab will be replaced with something
By Xinterp
SPG wrote:dont use ores/beacon blocks please, the one in the lab will be replaced with something

Give me 30 mins tonight and all of that will be done. Plus after that I'm going to be adding on bit by bit.
By SPG
Xinterp wrote:
SPG wrote:dont use ores/beacon blocks please, the one in the lab will be replaced with something

Give me 30 mins tonight and all of that will be done. Plus after that I'm going to be adding on bit by bit.

fine by me, and ok
JOIN THE TEAM