By Pokenerd8
#12737 also were waiting for spg to wake :U then we can start building

By SPG
Vikerus wrote:I might jump on here and build some prototypes for the building generation if thats cool.

Whitelist me please :D

i also need to know your ign......
DutchKroket wrote:whitelist me! IGN: DutchKroket

(server is not online right now right?)

whitelisted
By SPG
PwnDailY wrote:You should close the server and put them up for voting soon, or choose the best ones yourself

there wont be voting right now, its rather pointless, we still need more none the less, we still lack towns, we just have random buildings
By Xinterp
#22243 IGN: Xitnerp
Preferred Nickname: X
How long you have played MineCraft: Since 1.7
How long you have played Pixelmon: Since 1.7? I think. It has been a while.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 10

Required on applications for a Builder:
Any photos of your work: Custom Single Player Map I am working on at the moment: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1908&p=15460#p15460
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 5-9 It depends on what the whole area needs.
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle): 8-10

Images of the map I am currently working on. Glad to help out. And can provide more pictures if needed.
Spoiler:
The Lower Deck - Image
One of MANY Cabins - Image
The Theater Room - Image
By SPG
Xinterp wrote:IGN: Xitnerp
Preferred Nickname: X
How long you have played MineCraft: Since 1.7
How long you have played Pixelmon: Since 1.7? I think. It has been a while.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 10

Required on applications for a Builder:
Any photos of your work: Custom Single Player Map I am working on at the moment: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1908&p=15460#p15460
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 5-9 It depends on what the whole area needs.
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle): 8-10

Images of the map I am currently working on. Glad to help out. And can provide more pictures if needed.
Spoiler:
The Lower Deck - Image
One of MANY Cabins - Image
The Theater Room - Image

whitelisted, and the port is now 25566 because 25565 is my lets play server for youtube
JOIN THE TEAM