By ZziploxX
#129446 Hello there!
My name is ZziploxX, let me introduce you to SulphurPixelmon,
The server is using pixelmon 3.0.4 it has friendly staff and its fun to play there.
We are a new small pixelmon community that is looking for players, so if you enjoy pixelmon join us today!
IP: play.sulphurpixelmon.com (having problems connecting through this ip? use 198.100.152.115 to connect!)

Why us?
We are an unique community that has alot of stuff that other servers dont have,
We have alot of contests and events its really enjoyable playing on our server.
"As I come onto the server I greetingly get welcomed by many players (as well as yaya staring at me).
As I start playing I notice a different vibe, a different way of doing things for example different plugins to help the player go by. Different from other servers that yaya zip waffle original and spazzing may know me from not saying the server for obvious reasons. I have visited nearily every single semi-popular pixelmon server out there. Their all the same maybe a few tweaks here and there but otherwise no different. I haven't even started my journey yet ( as waffle remembered me and was showing me around which was awesome :d) and I already feel like this is the server that I have been searching for. I have actually been some sort of staff member on many pixelmon servers but resigned because of boredom but this server is different.
I can see a lot of potential for this server for this server. But we'll soon find out.
Thx for reading and for all the staff and donators who keep this server running." -WillColl21

More info about us:
SulphurPixelmon Is A Server where you can build, have fun with all your friends and loads more!
We have contests such as tournaments, daily minigames and safari zone!
Legendares are possible to find and their spawn rates have been put up!
We Have Great Staff Who are willing to help and we have EVERY Gym including the Elite 4!!!
Our Donation store is cheaper than a lot of other servers and we have had sever members of out server say that this server is what they have been looking for as its unique!
So Join Now! Build A House! Get Envolved with all the activities every day! And Go Catch Yourself a legendry, work your way through the gyms to become the ultimate Champion!

Thats it!
So what are you waiting for? join us now!

JOIN THE TEAM