Should I add anything else, other than the plans above?

N/A
N/A
N/A
100%
N/A
By cj10105
#127906 Collection Incomplete is a very new Pixelmon 3.0.4 survival server. However, building will be halted until the 1.7.2 release. Work will continue, I will work on plugins and permissions instead until then.

It runs Bukkit as well, but not alot of plugins are on it yet, because the basic plugins and their permissions are still being sorted out, and while they are being sorted out, the server is looking for people to help with it, such as with
- building(The plan is to add towns and gyms, as well as an elite four, while still allowing the survival part of it.)
- plugins(recommending plugins that would be beneficial to this type of server.)

It is currently whitelisted, so if interested, either reply to this or send me a message. I do not plan for it to always be whitelisted, it is only until it is set up, at least the main part of it, anyway.
IP: collectionincomplete.mcpro.co

Plans and Progress

Towns -
I plan to add about 10, but if all goes well, this may double as a new 'region' is introduced. Each of these towns will have a mini-shop, with basic pixelmon supplies, and to relate to the newer games, a few TMs will be purchasable at some, and specialty pixelmon items at others. And then one town will basically have the store that has nearly everything.

Gyms -
Standard, eight gyms plus badges to match them. These will be led by a player(primarily because I cannot figure out how to stop the trainers from despawning. If the plans above go well, and a new region is added, a new set of gyms will be added.

League -
Elite Four and a champion will be present, and they will be players. Once a player beats them, they will get a prefix, and the Hall of Fame will show that they had beaten the Elite Four and the champion.

Hidden Areas -
I plan to add hidden areas around and near the pathways that would possibly have subcommon loot(possibly a great ball pokeloot) for finding it, and present a parkour challenge for a higher quality loot item.

Paths -
Pathways will connect each town, just as they should.

Progress
Spawn - ~5%
There is a placeholder currently, but I do plan to change it greatly.

Towns - 0-1%
These have not yet been worked on to build, although they are being planned(location, what will be in that town, etc)

Permissions - 45-50%
Essentials has been set up for the default permission group, so if someone joins, that should be working. Although I do want to add permissions for other groups, and add some other plugins, so that would need me to add more permissions.

Thank you for reading.

JOIN THE TEAM