By xBeksimx

PixelAnime starts the first project of creating the anime world in to minecraft. this means it will be 100% accurate to the anime world.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Server Completion Status

Regions - 20%
Kanto - 50%
Orange Islands - 30%
Johto - 10%
Hoenn - 40%
Sinnoh - 0%
Unova - 0%
Kalos - 0%

Npcs - 0%

Quests - 0%

Features - 0%

Buildings - 30%

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Region

The build of the landscape was made to mimic the world of the Pokemon anime as close to actual representation as possible.

It will feature on completion every road, building, interior, caves, ETC. that has ever existed within the anime itself.

Every building is enter-able with plenty of rooms that can be used by any player to set up a business.

Towns and Cities

Kanto | Show
Pallet town - 80%
Pallet Town Progress a Reference Pictures

Pewter City - 50%
Pewter City Progress a Reference Pictures

Cerulean City - 30%

Vermilion City - 30%

Celadon City - 30%

Fuchsia City - 10%

Saffron City - 30%

Cinnabar City - 30%

Viridian City - 20%

Hidden Village (Where Ash catches Bulbasaur) - 0%

Hutber Port - 0%

Lavender Town - 10%

Gringey City - 0%

Dark City - 0%

Mossgreen Village - 0%

Neon Town - 0%

O-Hina - 0%

Seafoam Islands - 0%

Routes

Kanto Routes - 50%

NPCs and Quests

Will be started after towns & routes are complete.

Gyms and the elite 4

Once you collect all 8 Gym Badges, you will be able to take on the Elite 4 for each and every region.

Build Team Apps are now closed.

Feel free to join the Teamspeak channel at
beastlynoobs.ts.nfoservers.com
I'm always hanging out in it. Feel free to hop in and poke me if you want to talk about the server status and ask all the questions your heart desires. Depending on the question I might refrain from answering.

By bobbanana09
#127859 I believe you cannot use the Pixelmon Forums as an area of recruitment for builders.

Cool idea though!
By bobbanana09
#127862 I remember a staff member saying it wasnt ok, and then I think I remembered another one saying it was ok.

Sorry for the confusion. But I'm pretty sure you cannot.
By mcstreet
#127864 Im pretty sure you can but anyway i can help build
name: i would rather no say my irl name if thats ok?
username: Mcstreet
Why do you want to join?: Well i have also been working on a pokemon map but i think it would be better if i spent my time on this one.
Examples of work: i dont have any examples cause i am very detailed so its takes awhile
By bobbanana09
xBeksimx » 19 Jun 2014 00:22 wrote:i forgot to mention that minecraft forge 1.6.4 is required.

If it involves pixelmon, it needs forge to run..
By xBeksimx
bobbanana09 » 18 Jun 2014 20:26 wrote:
xBeksimx » 19 Jun 2014 00:22 wrote:i forgot to mention that minecraft forge 1.6.4 is required.

If it involves pixelmon, it needs forge to run..

I know but you'd be surprised how many times i have been asked why they cant connect lol.
By bobbanana09
#127886 Lol that's true, I have experienced that a few times before.
JOIN THE TEAM