By Silentnate347
Mike7430 » 06 Jun 2014 13:57 wrote:Name - Mike7430
Knowledge of Pokemon - Been playing since sapphire, I know everything about competitive and regular pokemon, ev training, ivs and, natures and more
Knowledge of Pixelmon - I started playing pixelmon I don't know what update but there were only four starters (eevee, bulbasaur, squirtle and charmander) and it was around november 2013.
Knowledge of Pokemon Adventures - Well I usually only play on adventure servers, I'm not much of a survival player
Knowledge of Games - Probably a little more than what's healthy
Favorite Gen - My favorite will always be gen 3
Favorite Pokemon - Porygon
What have you built? *Pictures required* - http://imgur.com/ThVK2HU http://imgur.com/X7NcTfQ,mx231R1#0 - just some walls that could easily be made into something else, didn't really want to make a full scale build, http://imgur.com/dqNKumu - this is just a small mountainside/hill I made, would've been bigger but I had no access to worldedit
What was your last server? - My last server was CrashCraft but not being able to pay for a host and it being very laggy I shut it down
Whats your experience in general of building/Server running - I started playing Minecraft summer of 2012, pixelmon about 14 months later, and I really started to get into building around December 2013/January 2014. Gonna be honest, not a lot of experience server running, but I know all the common commands and I'm good at figuring things out.

Also in case you guys don't really need building I'd love to beta test and give feedback

Sorry about the late reply. Ive been pretty busy with Hoenn. Accepted the ip was PM'd to you!

By Silentnate347
#127111 New beta pictures! Hoenn is custom! Johto and kanto Edited! http://imgur.com/a/HfSGr#0
By Silentnate347
#127287 Unova confirmed!
Rising skies will now have the Unova region once it opens! Remeber each region is almost 100% to scale from each games but given a 3d touch like a remake!
By Silentnate347
ImTaylor » 16 Jun 2014 05:29 wrote:Name - Taylor Ward
Knowledge of Pokemon - My first pokemon game was Red/Yellow (the original released in 1998-2000) and since then i've had every game
Knowledge of Pixelmon - been playing pixelmon for about a month now trying to expand my expertise.
Knowledge of Pokemon Adventures - since i've ben playing pokemon for 15 years now i think its pretty self explanatory.
Knowledge of Games - damn, I've been gaming since before i first played pokemon so i'd like to say i'm a pretty knowledgeable gamer
Favorite Gen - I'm stuck between Kanto/Johto and Hoenn
Favorite Pokemon - Tyranitar
What have you built? *Pictures required* - N/a
What was your last server? the last server i played? iron and coal
Whats your expierence in general of building/Server running - I ran a vanilla minecraft server a couple years ago, which i built a couple towns. You can refer to my YouTube channel to see it, so i have some basic understanding of running a server and building.

Hmm. Your application is okay, im gonna have to ask a vote from the other Co-Owners :P Ill get back to you soon!

If youd like a faster answer Add me on skype - Lolinnate
or follow us on twitter @RisingSkies
By Silentnate347
IceMan8030 » 16 Jun 2014 11:42 wrote:Please do not use or forum for hiring staff. If you want players to apply they need to use your website.

Not hiring staff. Just asking who wants to join not making a website yet v-v. Multiple people have done this and nothing was said to them so.
By IceMan8030
Silentnate347 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:55 am wrote:
IceMan8030 » 16 Jun 2014 11:42 wrote:Please do not use or forum for hiring staff. If you want players to apply they need to use your website.

Not hiring staff. Just asking who wants to join not making a website yet v-v. Multiple people have done this and nothing was said to them so.

We are not a forum for you to have people posting applications for staff or anything else. I understand other people have done it in the past and I have warned them also if I see it.
By Animalol
IceMan8030 » 17 Jun 2014 09:16 wrote:
Silentnate347 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:55 am wrote:

We are not a forum for you to have people posting applications for staff or anything else. I understand other people have done it in the past and I have warned them also if I see it.

Wait, when was this ever a rule? It's the owner's server topic, so they can do as they please, which also means hiring staff members for their server. =)

Also, silentnate, please stop multi-posting as that is against the forum rules. If you want to make an update on your server, please do so in the main post. ^-^

Thanks,

Animalol
JOIN THE TEAM