By Cyndaquil
#127856 Name -Biagio123
Knowledge of Pokemon -I have been playing since I first got a gameboy.
Knowledge of Pixelmon -I play a lot of pixelmon ex. Pixelmon Safari Games
Knowledge of Pokemon Adventures - I hate survival servers and only play on Adventure Servers because i like the depth and going threw the towns carefully.
Knowledge of Games -I am pretty good at the knowledge of games. I like playing xbox and computer.
Favorite Gen -Definitely Sinnoh
Favorite Pokemon - Shinx
What have you built? *Pictures required* - N/A (Don't have a pic)
What was your last server? - Pixelmon Safari Games was the last server i played on
Whats your expierence in general of building/Server running -I have ran a few servers and know how to run a server. I am generally good at building because i was dedicated at making the spawn great.
If you owned a server please give evidence- The server was thrown away after Minecraft 1.2.5 but if you Look up
Minecraft Vanish Craft Server you should find it under Planet Minecraft (Don't go on Planet Minecraft, go under google) But it is posted by awsomeguyX
By Silentnate347
Cyndaquil » 18 Jun 2014 15:13 wrote:Name -Biagio123
Knowledge of Pokemon -I have been playing since I first got a gameboy.
Knowledge of Pixelmon -I play a lot of pixelmon ex. Pixelmon Safari Games
Knowledge of Pokemon Adventures - I hate survival servers and only play on Adventure Servers because i like the depth and going threw the towns carefully.
Knowledge of Games -I am pretty good at the knowledge of games. I like playing xbox and computer.
Favorite Gen -Definitely Sinnoh
Favorite Pokemon - Shinx
What have you built? *Pictures required* - N/A (Don't have a pic)
What was your last server? - Pixelmon Safari Games was the last server i played on
Whats your expierence in general of building/Server running -I have ran a few servers and know how to run a server. I am generally good at building because i was dedicated at making the spawn great.
If you owned a server please give evidence- The server was thrown away after Minecraft 1.2.5 but if you Look up
Minecraft Vanish Craft Server you should find it under Planet Minecraft (Don't go on Planet Minecraft, go under google) But it is posted by awsomeguyX

Accepted. Were currently doing Hoenn from scratch im making a trailer as we speak!
By ZanarCrestrider
#128081 I would just like to point out I registered for the forums just to be able to comment on this.

Your efforts look amazing, and I can't wait until your trailer is complete. I do not have a lot of free time, but I would be willing to help out where ever I could if you would have me. I will post my information below.

Name - ZanarCrestrider
Knowledge of Pokemon - Been playing the games and watching the show since I discovered them 15 years ago.
Knowledge of Pixelmon - A little more recent on this. I've only been playing it for a few months.
Knowledge of Pokemon Adventures - I never did read the manga, aside from the odd issue my cousins had.
Knowledge of Games - I've played all of the main series of games, plus a couple of the offshoots over the years.
Favorite Gen - Hard to choose, I've enjoyed them all greatly.
Favorite Pokemon - Tyranitar Or Snorlax, it's really hard to choose.
What have you built? *Pictures required* - Not much by myself, I've usually just assisted others.
What was your last server? - Council of the Realm, it is an RP server hosted and run by a couple friends.
Whats your experience in general of building/Server running - I have been an admin in the past on my old server, and I have helped with a few larger builds. I have some thoughts on an arena, though I know it would not fit into the region remake areas. Perhaps if there are areas that are original I could build it there.

I do completely understand if you aren't interested in having someone who lacks a lot of large scale building experience. I just thought your server sounded promising and wanted to try my hand at joining.
By Silentnate347
ZanarCrestrider » 20 Jun 2014 16:51 wrote:I would just like to point out I registered for the forums just to be able to comment on this.

Your efforts look amazing, and I can't wait until your trailer is complete. I do not have a lot of free time, but I would be willing to help out where ever I could if you would have me. I will post my information below.

Name - ZanarCrestrider
Knowledge of Pokemon - Been playing the games and watching the show since I discovered them 15 years ago.
Knowledge of Pixelmon - A little more recent on this. I've only been playing it for a few months.
Knowledge of Pokemon Adventures - I never did read the manga, aside from the odd issue my cousins had.
Knowledge of Games - I've played all of the main series of games, plus a couple of the offshoots over the years.
What have you built? *Pictures required* - Not much by myself, I've usually just assisted others.
What was your last server? - Council of the Realm, it is an RP server hosted and run by a couple friends.
Whats your experience in general of building/Server running - I have been an admin in the past on my old server, and I have helped with a few larger builds. I have some thoughts on an arena, though I know it would not fit into the region remake areas. Perhaps if there are areas that are original I could build it there.

I do completely understand if you aren't interested in having someone who lacks a lot of large scale building experience. I just thought your server sounded promising and wanted to try my hand at joining.

Well, ill have to talk to the other co-owners. The earliest i can get back to you is monday at 4pm EST
By Silentnate347
ZanarCrestrider » 20 Jun 2014 16:51 wrote:I would just like to point out I registered for the forums just to be able to comment on this.

Name - ZanarCrestrider

Accepted! The ip is RisingSkiesPixelmon.zapto.org:65226
By Silentnate347
#129758 This server has been put on hold until further notice.
By Silentnate347
#132284 Project Reopened Whitelists will be handeled by Art0319 from now on. Please submit your forms here!
By Art0319
#132287 Art0319 reporting for duty. I am eager to receive as many applications as we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, as either Silentnate347 or I shall try our best to respond in due time.
JOIN THE TEAM