By Jevilius
#124978 Image
Hello everyone, my name is Jevilius and I'm the Owner of the new and upcoming server, Timeless Tyrian, together with Ashesfall_. Our server is an Adventure server aimed towards competetive battling and we have many interesting and original concepts and ideas for it.

At this moment we have finished Kanto and Johto in our own style. This style is a mixture of the game map with reality. There are no actual borders, caves are not the man-made mazes they are in the game, but are more realistic. Our goal with this is to have a lot of room to explore and find Pokémon. Future building plans include the Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova region. We will built these while our server is up and running on a seperate building server.

As most servers, our server has gyms, the Elite 4s and Champions. As we felt this was pretty generic, we decided to add another fun factor from the games, the Battle Frontier. You're probably wondering "How will that work?", but in reality it's pretty simple. Each region will have a Frontier Brain with his/her own Facility. The players come up with ideas for special challenges when they apply to become a Frontier Brain. Only chosen people are allowed to apply for this position, as it will be the toughest League in our server.

Our screening process for the other positions, such as Gymleader, are pretty harsh too; however, if you didn't make it the first time, you're free to apply again with a given time limit. In the end we still want people to have fun, and not just be a training camp.

Aside from our Leagues we will also host several tournaments with different themes and restrictions. This is to encourage our players to keep training new Pokémon and get more creative with movesets and team building. The official tournaments hosted by staff will have neat prizes, but players are allowed to set up their own tournaments as well through the forums.

In short, we're aiming towards a good time with everyone in a competetive nature! We hope to see you all on our forums before opening and on our server after the opening!

We are now open for the public and we hope to see you all on our server!

Here's some helpful links to help you get a better idea of our server:
The main forums: http://timelesstyrian.enjin.com/home
Application forms: http://timelesstyrian.enjin.com/recruitment
Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_nqgZoEQY

By FreezeCrew
#128696 i have seen the server's map on the forum, Its so good make me wanna apply to be a gym leader.But if i become a gym leader it will make me not having fun (just battling people) so yea
By Grindinurbed
#131406 I'm so excited for the release which is today, I've been a gym leader for this first week and have a full team of 6 ready. This server is insanely good and has such a strong community, I encourage anyone reading this to join, make a team, and go through the gyms to of course battle me ;] the gym leader of the Cinnabar Island gym.

~Grindinurbed
By Jevilius
FreezeCrew » 16 Jul 2014 12:43 wrote:i have seen the server's map on the forum, Its so good make me wanna apply to be a gym leader.But if i become a gym leader it will make me not having fun (just battling people) so yea

As Gymleader you still have plenty of time to train and to make your own adventure! We are now open for the public as well, so you could aim for other positions like Champion, Frontier Brain, or even Pixelmon Master if you're good enough ;)

Hope to see you on the server as well, I promise you that you won't be disappointed!
By gobingo8
#132265 Amazing server! I love it. I love the world itself. It's different compared to every other server. Definitely a server you should check out!
By Fluffybigboy
#132266 Great Pixelmon server overall. It has some cool custom plugins which allows playing on the server a joyful experience. The gym leaders are great and know what they are doing. Also, the economy is well balanced :D
By Alucard3600
#132527 Timeless is a great server! It is ran by sensible people, and the staff is always nice. They even have gymleaders for both Kanto and Johto with fully built towns! They are having a Safari event July 29th on the server where alot of hard to find pokes will be spawned in and it will just be a pokeball/safariball free for all!! I look foward to spending alot more time playing on there!
JOIN THE TEAM