By NightStarLight
#124866 Cubed planet is a vanilla white-listed server, however the pixelmon server is a branch off of it for those of us who enjoy playing pixelmon. We also wanted to bring in others who don't necessarily have to play vanilla mc but want to be a part of our pixelmon community
the Ip is 108.170.15.242:29284
However we require you to fill out an application.

There is a list of rule you are required to follow to join this server!
no grifting you will be banned immediately and won't be added back! There is no Stealing.
You should be sociable. This way we know you are active and won't be remove you
You will receive 1 starter kit (ONLY 1) that consists of 3 Pokeballs and a pokedex

Name or name you would like to be called

How often would you play?

You can have 2 gyms but only 1 badge (so a made up gym and a actual element gym) you can't have a gym that is taken! (Element: Fire, Rock, Electric, Dragon, Ice) (Made up: Fossel, Eevee, Stoner)

What country and time zone do you live in?

Do you have Skype? info? (you don't have to post it here but Skype is required. Privet message me if you prefer to keep it privet)

By Half
#124921 I'm interested in joining. I don't know about joining your vanilla server, but I certainly want in on your Pixelmon server.

-Half

-5(+) hrs (hopefully daily)

-EST

-Please PM me for skype username.. I'm looking forward to playing with a community of people =]
By Half
Byers5985 » 13 May 2014 21:48 wrote:Please post a Ip with your server listing even if it is whitelisted and if it is you don't have to worry about it until they are added to the list anyways.

One of the reasons I even was interested in applying to this server is bc they aren't flaunting their IP around for any hacker to have access to. White-listed or not, a server's IP is the doorway for anyone to gain access to it. You're foolish to think that this will add any sort of merit to a post. Even if this server turns out to be a bust, I'd rather have applied to a server that isn't at risk for being under attack.
JOIN THE TEAM